IDFC has been trading in small range of 140-156 from past 10 trading sessions, Stock has reached the upper end of trading range and pullback should be expected.
Sell below 152.5 Tgt 151.1,149.4 and 146 SL 154
Buy above 156 Tgt 157.4,158.8 and 160 SL 154
Tata Motors bounced from the lower end of trading range at 251 but unable to sustain above 200 DMA signalling pullback to lower end of trading range is on cards.
Sell below 268 Tgt 265.5,262.2 and 260.4 SL 269
Buy above 272 Tgt 274,277 and 280 SL 271
Buy above 314 Tgt 315.7,318.4 and 322 SL 313
Sell below 311 Tgt 309,307 and 305 SL 313
For the reference of readers the performance sheet for the Month of April/March Expiry has been updated, can be accessed from http://tradingsystemperformance.blogspot.in/ .
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863