- FIIs bought 9588 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 267 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 11284 contracts. FII have started profit booking in shorts, but still no sign of fresh longs. What makes a great trader?
- Nifty formed another a Pin Bar candlestick formation in today’s trading session, which is a strong reversal candlestick. Nifty opened with a gap today, as whole world market are rising S&P 500 at record high, so rising tide raises leaking boats also, Indian market in our context. Nifty quickly went down fill the gap as per gap theory and bounced back strongly, Infy results tommrow will give further direction to the market, trend is still Sell on Rise till 5611 is not crossed.
- Nifty Future April Open Interest Volume is at 1.98 cores with addition of 8 lakh in Open Interest with Cost of Carry of Nifty Future in negative showing traders are shorting the rise.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.55 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 2.54 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.98 and VIX at 17.10
- 5700 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 74 Lakh with liquidation of 8.6 Lakhs, profit booking in calls which were shorted still 5700 remains key resistance.5600 CE also liquidated 1.45 lakhs in OI with net OI at 58.1 lakhs,5500 CE liquidated 3.6 lakhs in OI after Nifty closed above 5500. 5200-5800 CE liquidated 21.8 Lakhs in OI partly due to rise in VIX option premium also rises which made call writers panic.
- 5500 Put Option is having highest Open Interest of 73.6 lakhs with addition of 12.2 lakhs in OI 25 lakhs added in 2 days suggesting 5500 emerging as short term bottom, 5400 PE added 6.4 lakhs and net OI at 70.8 lakhs,5200 PE at last saw liquidation after 2-3 days of speculative buying .5200-5800 PE added 24.3 Lakhs in OI.
- FIIs bought in Equity in tune of 37 cores and DII bought 58 ,INR closed at 54.37 Live INR Chart for market hours and currency traders .
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5601 (For Intraday Traders). Nifty Trend Changer Level 5631, Bank Nifty Trend Changer Level 11264.
Buy above 5600 Tgt 5622, 5647,5666(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5583 Tgt 5557,5543 and 5527(Nifty Spot Levels)
Traders who want to track MCX rate live and do not have access to ODIN can use this site http://
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863