- FIIs sold 588 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 15 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 13750 contracts. FII added few shorts in Index Futures as net OI rose with price. How to Take Emotion Out of Trading
- Nifty closed below 5500, 7 month low. The fall we are seeing in April series make me reminiscent of May-2012. Yesterday we discussed NR7 formation and in advanced cautioned readers of impending volatility, Nifty obliged us with an 128 points range :). Nifty opened gap up but initial move as per our Gap Theory suggested of gap filling and with use of Quadrant System were able to catch top at 5622. As discussed in Weekly Analysis, 5525 Trend Changer level is broken, and we almost achieved our 1 tgt. Making Big money in Stock market, requires you to sit tight on your position and wait for it to show effect. Gap filling has started and will get completed at 5446. Positive divergence are visible in daily and hourly chart but would request readers please do not speculate on Bottom of Nifty and think of going long thinking market cannot fall below this, We do not control market, Market control us. Get Used to This fact and do not go for adventurous longs till we get confirmation.
- Nifty Future March Open Interest Volume is at 1.82 cores with addition of 10.4 lakh in Open Interest with reduction in Cost of Carry of Nifty Future to showing traders have started profit booking in short positions .
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.59 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 2.8 lakh , Cash market volumes spiked up , suggesting delivery based selling has started. PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.90 and VIX at 16.82
- 5700 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 85.2 Lakh with liquidation of 1.9 Lakhs, profit booking in calls which were shorted still 5700 remains key resistance.5600 CE also added 5.3 lakhs in OI with net OI at 60 lakhs,5500 CE added huge 15 lakhs in OI suggesting 5500 can be resistance for tomorrow trading. 5400-6000 CE added huge 17.1 Lakhs in OI
- 5500 Put Option is having highest Open Interest of 54.8 lakhs with liquidation of 1.9 lakhs in OI, 5400 PE added 7.4 lakhs and net OI at 50.6 lakhs, Such Low OI in PE suggests the hesitation of market participants to write puts, low base OI also means pullback will be limited and correction is still not over —This is what we discussed yesterday and todays we got pullback and got sold into .5400-6000 PE liquidated just 1.6 Lakhs in OI
- FIIs sold in Equity in tune of 664 cores,FII net sold 1459 cores in April Series and DII bought 988 ,INR closed at 54.51 Live INR Chart for market hours and currency traders
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5499 (For Intraday Traders). Nifty Trend Changer Level 5649, Bank Nifty Trend Changer Level 11293 Shorts are still active Nifty and Bank Nifty, almost 200 points gain in Nifty and 500 Points in BN partial profit booking is advisable.
Buy above 5505 Tgt 5525, 5550,5570(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5487 Tgt 5474,5454 and 5434(Nifty Spot Levels)
Traders who want to track MCX rate live and do not have access to ODIN can use this site http://
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863