- FIIs sold 7800 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 218 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 23002 contracts. FII have started profit booking in shorts, but still no sign of fresh longs. Greatest trades of all time
- Nifty after 5 days of decline, recovered today forming a Pin Bar candlestick formation which is a strong reversal candlestick. Nifty bounced back strongly from our weekly support level of 5474 as discussed in weekly analysis and closed above our Trend Deciding Level of 5525. Positive divergence have started showing effect, but no change is trend till it closed above 5604.
- Nifty Future April Open Interest Volume is at 1.90 cores with addition of 7.89 lakh in Open Interest with Cost of Carry of Nifty Future in negative showing traders are shorting the rise we saw the today .
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.44 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 2.85 lakh , Cash market volumes spiked up. PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.88 and VIX at 16.49
- 5700 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 83 Lakh with liquidation of 2.1 Lakhs, profit booking in calls which were shorted still 5700 remains key resistance.5600 CE also liquidated 0.49 lakhs in OI with net OI at 59.5 lakhs,5500 CE liquidated 2.6 lakhs in OI after Nifty closed above 5500. 5200-5800 CE liquidated 8.3 Lakhs in OI
- 5400 Put Option is having highest Open Interest of 64.4 lakhs with addition of 13.7 lakhs in OI, 5500 PE added 6.5 lakhs and net OI at 61.4 lakhs,OI has increased significantly in PE suggesting 5400 appearing as strong support. 5200 PE is seeing speculative buying with rumors running in market nifty hitting 5200 😉 .5200-5800 PE added 23.6 Lakhs in OI.
- FIIs bought in Equity in tune of 40 cores and DII bought 197 ,INR closed at 54.51 Live INR Chart for market hours and currency traders .
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5565 (For Intraday Traders). Nifty Trend Changer Level 5636, Bank Nifty Trend Changer Level 11264.
Buy above 5570 Tgt 5595, 5625,5647(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5535 Tgt 5501,5474 and 5446(Nifty Spot Levels)
Traders who want to track MCX rate live and do not have access to ODIN can use this site http://
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863