- FIIs sold 3970 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 111 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 21622 contracts. FII have started profit booking in shorts, but still no sign of fresh longs. Why Commodity Traders Lose Money
- Nifty opened with a gap down today, made a low of 5500 Nifty quickly went up to fill the gap as per gap theory till 5593 and than came down trend is still Sell on Rise till 5595 is not crossed.The drama was lying in commodity market where gold fell down 200$ in 4 trading days. We did the commodity analysis and all target got achieved on GOLD and Silver did 2 targets. Always be with the trend is told many time but followed by few and those who follow are rewarded handsomely by market in due course.
- Nifty Future April Open Interest Volume is at 2.14 cores with addition of 12.1 lakh in Open Interest with Cost of Carry of Nifty Future in negative showing traders are shorting the rise.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.58 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 2.34 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.88 and VIX at 16.61
- 5700 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 84.3 Lakh with addition of 4 Lakhs, shorts addition in calls which were shorted still 5700 remains key resistance.5600 CE also liquidated 6 lakhs in OI with net OI at 64.1 lakhs,5500 CE added 4.2 lakhs in OI after Nifty closed above 5500. 5200-5800 CE liquidated 0.35 Lakhs in OI partly due to rise in VIX option premium also rises which made call writers panic.
- 5500 Put Option is having highest Open Interest of 83 lakhs with addition of 17.1 lakhs in OI 44 lakhs added in 3 days suggesting 5500 emerging as short term bottom, 5400 PE added 8.4 lakhs and net OI at 74.8 lakhs.5200-5800 PE added 28.2 Lakhs in OI.
- FIIs sold in Equity in tune of 418 cores and DII bought 297 ,INR closed at 54.52 Live INR Chart for market hours and currency traders .
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5586 (For Intraday Traders). Nifty Trend Changer Level 5617, Bank Nifty Trend Changer Level 11293.Bank Nifty trend Changer level gave more than 400 points of profit 🙂
Buy above 5581 Tgt 5594, 5620,5644(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5554Tgt 5520,5500 and 5474(Nifty Spot Levels)
Traders who want to track MCX rate live and do not have access to ODIN can use this site http://
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863