- FIIs sold 876 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 27 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 13946 contracts.The stock market remains closed on Wednesday, 1 May 2013, on account of Maharashtra Day. Trading Holiday for 2013 can be seen on this link. Trading Mistake:Lack of Patience.
- Nifty formed an exhaustion gap today, It opened up 50 points after HUL opened gap up by 15%, filled the gap in the same day, This was the 4 gap which market did and filled and formed near the resistance zone of 5945-72. We need follow up action to confirm our theory of exhaustion gap, It gets invalid above 5972. As discussed in Weekly Analysis Market will take breather and consolidate in a range. This time is testing time for traders as SL will be triggered when Nifty trades in tight range of 5850-5945. Next all important resistance zone comes in the range of 5945-5972. This is what we discussed yesterday and same happened today 🙂
- Nifty Future May Open Interest Volume is at 1.65 cores with addition of 3.6 lakh in Open Interest with fall in Cost of Carry of Nifty Future to showing traders are closing short position positions .5867 May NF is an important support. This i wrote yesterday and NF made exact low of 5867
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.18 lakh with total contract traded at 2.27 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 1.26 and VIX at 15.10
- 5900 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 50 lakhs with addition of 3.76 lakhs in OI , 6000 CE added 3.8 lakhs in OI remains the wall of resistance.5500-6200 CE added 13 Lakhs in OI
- 5800 Put Option is having highest Open Interest of 63.3 lakhs with addition of 8.7 lakhs in OI ,5700 PE added 7.7 lakhs and net OI at 63 lakhs so 5800 should give a strong support to Nifty. 5500-6200 PE added 21 Lakhs in OI
- FIIs bought in Equity in tune of 877 cores,and DII sold 347 cores in cash segment ,INR closed at 53.77 Live INR Chart for market hours and currency traders
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5959 (For Intraday Traders).Nifty Trend Changer Level 5909 and Bank Nifty Trend Changer level 12563
Buy above 5941 Tgt 5962, 5980,6000(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5920 Tgt 5900,5878,5860 and 5830(Nifty Spot Levels)
Nifty A/D charts is now available at http://
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863