- FIIs bought 27134 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 784 cores with net Open Interest decreasing by 5034 contracts. FII continued with short covering today, but still no sign of fresh longs.Accepting Loss in trading
- Nifty continued with its rally, and closed above 50 DMA @5770 which it was unable to cross from past 5 times. Falling trendling resistance as discussed in weekly analysis needs to be watched closely in tomorrows trading session.
- Nifty Future April Open Interest Volume is at 1.75 cores with liquidation of 14.1 lakh in Open Interest and 12 Lakhs rollovers happening in May series with Cost of Carry of Nifty Future rising showing traders are rolling over long positions.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was whopping 2.06 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 2.58 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 1.13 showing bullishness and VIX at 15.36.
- 5800 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 78.5 Lakh with addition of 5.3 Lakhs, 5900 CE liquidated 7.6 lakhs in OI with net OI at 71.2 lakhs,5700 CE liquidated 39 lakhs in OI call writers ran for cover . 5300-6000 CE liquidated huge 57.1 Lakhs in OI,Blow out punch by Bulls.
- 5600 Put Option is having highest Open Interest of 1.10 Cores with addition of 8.6 lakhs in OI suggesting 5600 as rock solid bottom , 5700 PE added 12.5 lakhs and net OI at 74 lakhs suggesting 5700 higher base building happening, 5800 PE added huge 26 lakhs in OI suggesting tommrow we can close above 5800 PE .5300-5900 PE added huge 52.9 Lakhs in OI, BULLS continue to hold the ground
- FIIs bought in Equity in tune of 940 cores and DII sold 450 cores ,INR closed at 54.21 Live INR Chart for market hours and currency traders .
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5823 (For Intraday Traders). Nifty Trend Changer Level 5633, Bank Nifty Trend Changer Level 11846.Bank Nifty trend Changer level gave more than 800 points of profit and Nifty Trend Changer level already gave 200 points in profit.
Buy above 5794 Tgt 5820, 5850,5872(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5750 Tgt 5724,5700 and 5684(Nifty Spot Levels)
Traders who want to track MCX rate live and do not have access to ODIN can use this site http://
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863