- FIIs bought 40793 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 1218 cores with net Open Interest decreasing by 24977 contracts. FII continued with short covering today, and formed longs in May series as only 2 days are left for expiry for April Series..Difference between Amateur & Professional Trader
- Nifty continued with its rally, and closed above 50 DMA @5767 and heading towards the next all important resistnace zone of 5861-5872. Nifty has closed above 5800 after 22 sessions. Nifty also closed above the Falling trendling resistance as discussed in weekly analysis adding to Bullish sentiments, Bank Nifty has rallied from 11000 to 12561 in matter of 8 trading sessions, todays we saw a huge spike up in Bank Nifty in dying hours which is a signal of formation of short term top in next 2-3 sessions but its not an indication of shorts, but a call to book profit in longs.
- Nifty Future April Open Interest Volume is at 1.42 cores with liquidation of 33.3 lakh in Open Interest and 27 Lakhs rollovers happening in May series with Cost of Carry of Nifty Future rising showing traders are rolling over long positions.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was whopping 2.15lakh Cores with total contract traded at 2.58 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 1.19 showing bullishness and VIX at 16.22
- 5900 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 76.6 Lakh with addition of 5.3 Lakhs, 5800 CE liquidated 15.8 lakhs in OI with net OI at 62.6 lakhs,call writers ran for cover . 5500-6000 CE liquidated 34.4 Lakhs in OI.Any price rise near 5900 should be used to book profit in longs and avoid excessive over leverage positions.
- 5600 Put Option is having highest Open Interest of 97.3 Cores with liquidation of 13.3 lakhs in OI suggesting 5600 as rock solid bottom , 5700 PE liquidated 2.6 lakhs and net OI at 71.5 lakhs suggesting 5700 higher base building happening, 5800 PE added huge 19 lakhs in OI suggesting expiry above 5800 .5500-6000 PE added liquidated 15.1 Lakhs in OI, BULLS continue to hold the ground. Looking at Option Data getting indication tomorrow will be a volatile day with huge swings, so trade cautiously.
- FIIs bought in Equity in tune of 916 cores and DII sold 445 cores ,INR closed at 54.12 Live INR Chart for market hours and currency traders .
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5857 (For Intraday Traders). Nifty Trend Changer Level 5645, Bank Nifty Trend Changer Level 11976.Bank Nifty trend Changer level gave more than 1000 points of profit and Nifty Trend Changer level already gave 200 points in profit.Staying with the trend this is how money is made 🙂
Buy above 5856 Tgt 5872, 5890,5905(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5820 Tgt 5800,5783 and 5770(Nifty Spot Levels)
Traders who want to track MCX rate live and do not have access to ODIN can use this site http://
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863