ICICI Bank broke its medium term trendline on Budget day formed DOJI candlestick for 2 days and rallied with rest of market in 1 week of march,formed resistance at 50 DMA and gave a pullback.Stock is trading near to its trendline support and tommrow session will be litmus test for the stock.
Sell below 1082 Tgt 1076,1070 and 1066 Sl 1086
Buy above 1095 Tgt 1105,1115 and 1123 Sl 1090
Zee had a 6% fall today backed by volumes. Stock has formed a descending triangle which gets activated on close below 205. Target of pattern comes to 185 odd levels.
Sell below 205 Tgt 202,200 and 196 Sl 208
Buy above 211 Tgt 213,216 and 220 SL 208
PFC was unable to cross 210 which was the trendline resistance,gave a pullback back to support area of 189-188 range. Stock is near its 200 DMA and bounceback can be seen in stock if range of 188 is not broken on closing basis.
Buy above 193 Tgt 196,199 and 203 Sl 191
Sell below 188 Tgt 186,184 and 182 SL 189
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863