Buy above 278 Tgt 280,284 and 286 SL 276
Sell below 273 Tgt 270,269 and 266 SL 275
Siemens has broken symmetrical triangle on daily charts,target of which comes to 460 in around 3 months of time frame. Intraday traders and swing traders can use the levels mentioned below to take trades
Buy above 535 Tgt 538,542 and 546 SL 533
Sell below 523 Tgt 520,516 and 512 SL 527
Buy above 828 Tgt 833,838 and 842 SL 824
Sell below 822 Tgt 818.5,815 and 812 SL 824
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863