Bank Nifty made high of 12954, the day RBI reduced CRR rate and have been on declining mode from that day. Indian Current account deficit at record high, GDP lowest in almost 8 years and bad loans growing at rapid pace suggesting financials are in good health and same is reflected in benchmark Bank Nifty.
Bank Nifty has taken support of 50% retracement of recent rise from 9807-12954. Bull market bounce from 50% retracement, so this could make a good trade from short term.
Buy above 11550 Tgt 11600,11641 and 117171 SL 11520
Sell below 11500 Tgt 11457,11400 and 11340 SL 11535
JP Associate has been trading in downward channel from 100 and has lost 25% of its market cap and is now attempting to move out the downward channel from last 2 trading sessions.
Buy above 73 Tgt 74,74.5 and 75.4 Sl 72.1
Sell below 71.3 Tgt 70,69 and 67.5 Sl 72
IDFC is again stock which is trading in downward channel and also broken its 200 DMA, below 141 stock will go for gap filling which are present till 132 odd levels. On Upside any move above 150 which is 20o DMA can trigger an upside rally.
Buy above 150.2 Tgt 153,156 and 159 SL 149
Sell below 145.4 Tgt 143,141 and 139 SL 146.4
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863