Hero Honda share has been trading in downward channel,yesterday hit the top of channel. Share was unable to cross and close above the falling trendline indicating rise was backed by short covering only.
Buy above 1726 Tgt 1742,1753 and 1768 SL 1713
Sell below 1695 Tgt 1681,1676 and 1667 SL 1700
Bharat Forge share has been beaten out of shape by bears, Stock is down almost 70% from its highs, trading in a perfect downward channel taking resistance at downward falling trendline . Yesterday made a rise of 8% backed with volumes. Stock is stuck in cluster of short and medium term moving averages.
Buy above 239 Tgt 243,248 and 252 SL 235.5
Sell below 234 Tgt 230.5,227 and 224 SL 236
Crompton Greaves another mid cap stock which was killed out of shape by bears. Stock has shown some sign of revival by breaking above the downward falling trendline with a formation of Bullish engulfing pattern but only concern is volumes which were almost at daily average.
Buy above 99.6 Tgt 100.6,102 and 105 Sl 99
Sell below 97.7 Tgt 96.2,95 and 93 SL 98
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863