Buy above 317 Tgt 320.5,324 and 328 SL 313
Sell below 309 Tgt 306,303 and 300 SL 313
Canara Bank has been in firm bear grip after stock broke its 200 DMA@425 on 19 March. 200 DMA is used by most of fund manager to plan their big purchases and most of fund manager keep 200 DMA as sl. Results of which can bee seen in Canara Bank Stock is down 57 rs in just 2 days. Stock is now taking support at its previous resistance zone of 366 and is acting as an support as shown in above chart.
Buy above 375.5 Tgt 378,382 and 386 SL 371 (High Risk Long Trade)
Sell below 368 Tgt 366,363 and 361 SL 371
Sun TV we covered 2 days before stock was able to match both upside and downside target. Stock has now broken its medium term trendline with a bearish engulfing pattern formed today. Also SUN TV has formed double bottom formation coupled with volumes. As tommrow is weekly close price action needs to be studied properly for further move in Sun TV.
Buy above 387 Tgt 390,395 and 400 Sl 384
Sell below 380 Tgt 375,372 and 369 SL 382
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863