1. FIIs bought 6613 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 191 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 12937 contracts. Share pledging How it works?
2. As CNX Nifty Future was up by 39 points, with Open Interest in Index Futures increasing by 12937 so FII have created longs in today’s session after shorting the whole feb series today they have gone long on positional basis.
3. NS closed at 5819 after making high of 5829 and low of 5795. Nifty opened today with a upside gap of 32 points, but was unable to sustain above the gap area gave gains in afternoon session but still we have a small gap of 5684-5795 existing. The Dow hit all time highs – ‘Mission Accomplished’ Mr. Bernanke, well played – record stocks, record debt, record food stamps recipients,European stocks are trading above their 2008 highs but we are still trading 10% below the 2008 highs. Tommrow will be acid test of this rally because today we have formed a Doji Candelstick pattern and are near the Budget day high of 5850, Unable to close above it pullback towards 5750 cannot be ruled out.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5830 and 5850 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5741 and 5740.Trend is Buy on Dips till 5700 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future Feb Open Interest Volume is at 1.67 cores with addition of 3.29 lakh in Open Interest with rise in Cost of Carry of Nifty Future showing traders have added long position in Index Futures.
6. Total Future & Option trading volume at 0.97 lakh Cores with total contract traded 1.61 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 1.00 and VIX at 13.40 PCR after a long time a move at 1 level.
7. 6000 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 63.8 Lakh with liquidation of 1.5 Lakhs, 5900 CE liquidated 2.88 lakhs having OI of 55 lakhs premium at Rs 41 so smart money which entered the Option at 15 odd levels has done profit booking today .5800 CE liquidated 0.99 lakh in OI with total OI at 47.4 lakh profit booking done by players who bought yesterday, So we have seen Bears running for cover and profit booking by smart money in today’s session .5300-6100 Call Options liquidated 3.3 lakhs in OI.
8. 5700 Put Option is having highest Open Interest of 94 lakhs with addition of 10.9 lakhs in OI so 22 lakhs got added in past 2 days making 5700 as strong base for coming days , 5800 PE also added 14.4 lakhs in OI suggesting Bulls want take the base higher and contemplating of making 5800 as base.5600 PE liquidated 0.5lakhs in OI total OI at 66.2 lakhs and .5300-6100 Put Options added 31.1 lakhs in OI.Option Table showing a fight for 5800 is on cards tommrow.
9. FIIs bought in Equity in tune of 524 cores,and DII sold 600 cores in cash segment,INR closed at 54.72 Live INR Chart for market hours and currency traders
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5857(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5764 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 11728.Hope traders were able to catch more than 200 points in Bank Nifty and 100 points in NF in past 2 sessions based on trend changer level.
Buy above 5833 Tgt 5855, 5879,5905
Sell below 5814 Tgt 5795,5780 and 5765 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.