1. FIIs sold 2239 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 68 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 10567 contracts. Successful Traders Secret Mantra
2. As CNX Nifty Future was down by 10 points, with Open Interest in Index Futures increasing by 10567 so FII have booked profit in longs in today’s session.
3. NS closed at 5942 after making high of 5871 and low of 5932. Nifty has reacted sharply from Weekly Trend Deciding Level of 5971 and also closed below 50 SMA@5944. Traders if see Nifty chart closely from Feb 8, Nifty has made 4 attempts to cross 50 SMA and all were failed , Will it be 5 time lucky? After rise of 230 points consolidation is the name of the game, traders are requested to trade in less quantity else such small moves which happened today can take away gain very quickly.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5971 and 5999 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5932 and 5901.Trend is Buy on Dips till 5850 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future Feb Open Interest Volume is at 1.66 cores with addition of 1.08 lakh in Open Interest with fall in Cost of Carry of Nifty Future showing traders have liquidated long position in Index Futures.
6. Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.11 lakh Cores with total contract traded 1.69lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 1.10 and VIX at 14.25, PCR has moved above 1 after long time, Bulls needs to maintain it above 1 if 6000 needs to be taken out.
7. 6100 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 61.3 Lakh with addition of 5.32 Lakhs, 5900 CE added 1.88 lakhs having OI of 59.7 lakhs premium at Rs 98 .5800 CE liquidated 3.38 lakh in OI with total OI at 31.1 lakh .5300-6100 Call Options added 20.6 lakhs in OI. FII have bought options worth 2175 cores which means the PE which they have shorted in past 1 week have been covered up ie. Profit booking in PE writtens, Premiums of PE are down 90% in past 5 days, so great money minted by smart money 🙂
8. 5700 Put Option is having highest Open Interest of 1.09 cores with addition of 15.1 lakhs in OI 5700 is wall of Support , 5800 PE also added 6.2 lakhs with OI at 1.1 cores and 5900 PE added 11 lakhs in OI with net OI at 75 lakhs suggesting Bulls want take the base higher and contemplating of making 5900 as base.5300-6100 Put Options added 35 lakhs in OI. So Bulls are making a firm ground at 5900 PE and dips near 5900 should be bought into.
9. FIIs bought in Equity in tune of 988 cores,and DII sold 786 cores in cash segment,INR closed at 54.39 Live INR Chart for market hours and currency traders
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5978(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5822 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 11869.
Buy above 5971 Tgt 5988, 6006,6025
Sell below 5926 Tgt 5901,5885and 5864 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed