1. FIIs bought 6185 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 175 cores with net Open Interest decreasing by 9317 contracts. How to Build Trading Confidence
2. As CNX Nifty Future was up by86 points,posted Biggest Single day Gains since NOV. 29 2012 with Open Interest in Index Futures decreasing by9317 so FII have done short covering today, also did intraday trades. Still no net longs are added by FII. Yesterday we clealry mentioned Shorts are getting covered at lower levels by FII and today we had an stupendous rally 🙂
3. NS closed at 5784 after making high of 5790 and low of 5722. Nifty opened today with a upside gap of 21 points, maintained the gap throughout the day and making its way towards 5800. Nifty is taking support at crucial 200 EMA from past 3 trading session, Holding the same bounce back till 5765 should be expected. This is what we discussed today and market rewarded us. Has the trend changed is the million dollar question ? Short term trend has reversed as we are trading well above our Trend changing level. As we had a very good feb month so expect some whipsaws in next few days.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5810 and 5850 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5741 and 5722.Trend is Buy on Dips till 5700 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future Feb Open Interest Volume is at 1.64 cores with liquidation of 1.09 lakh in Open Interest with fall in Cost of Carry of Nifty Future showing traders holding long from lower levels have closed on to their positions.
6. Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.08 lakh Cores with total contract traded 2.01 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.92 and VIX at 13.39
7. 6000 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 65.3 Lakh with addtion of 3 Lakhs, 5900 CE added 1.98 lakhs having OI of 57.9 lakhs premium at Rs 31 premium doubled but no liquidation in OI goes by our analysis done yesterday smart money is Buying Call Options .5700 CE liquidated 2.8 lakh in OI with total OI at 29.3 lakh profit booking done by players who bought yesterday .5300-6100 Call Options added 8.5 lakhs in OI.
8. 5700 Put Option is having highest Open Interest of 83 lakhs with addition of 12 lakhs in OI , 5800 PE also added 10 lakhs in OI suggesting Bulls want to close above 5800 tommrow.5600 PE added 8.9 lakhs in OI total OI at 66.7 lakhs and .5300-6100 Put Options added 28 lakhs in OI.Option Table showing a fight for 5800 is on cards tommrow after Bulls were able to capture 5700 in todays session.
9. FIIs bought in Equity in tune of 221 cores,and DII sold 245 cores in cash segment,INR closed at 54.86
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5817(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5747 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 11683.Hope traders were able to catch more than 100 points in Bank Nifty and 50 points in NF today.
Buy above 5790 Tgt 5808, 5833,5850
Sell below 5764 Tgt 5741,5722 and 5700Nifty Spot Levels)
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.