1. FIIs sold 9117 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 263 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 4955 contracts. Techniques to Increase Trading Profits
2. As CNX Nifty Future was up by .55 points with Open Interest in Index Futures increasing by 4955 so FII again intitated shorts in Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Future.Premium of NF has come down to 10 points from 50 points yesterday.
3. NS closed at 5720 after making high of 5738 and low of 5682. Nifty has formed bottom of 5672 on Budget day which is 80% retracement from 5527-6112, Holding the same bounce back till 5765 should be expected.On downside we have gap from 5658-5634 which should provide support if 5672 gets broken next week. As discussed in Weekly Analysis From past 4 years Pre Budget trend get carried over to Post Budget trend from next 30 days. So going by History we can continue with downfall but our trading system remains supreme so will follow it.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5740 and 5765 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5672 and 5658.Trend is Sell on Rise till 5820 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future Feb Open Interest Volume is at 1.5 cores with addition of 13 lakh in Open Interest with fall in Cost of Carry of Nifty Future showing short addition .
6. Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.11 lakh Cores with total contract traded 2.33 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.85 and VIX at 14.06.
7. 6000 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 58.5 Lakh with addtion of 5 Lakhs, 5900 CE added 6.9 lakhs having OI of 51.9 lakhs premium at Rs 22.5700 CE added huge 9 lakh in OI with total OI at 25 lakh , Bears are now targeting 5700 to be made as resistance.5300-6000 Call Options added 26.1 lakhs in OI.
8. 5700 Put Option is having highest Open Interest of 67.2 lakhs with addition of 5.6 lakhs in OI , 5600 PE added 8.7 lakhs in OI total OI at 47.7 lakhs and 5300 and 5400 PE combined added 11.6 lakhs with premium at 3.6 and 7.6 respectively, so speculative money entered the Deep OTM puts.5300-6000 Put Options added 22.4 lakhs in OI.Option Table showing a fight for 5700 is on cards today.
9. FIIs bought in Equity in tune of 627 cores,and DII sold 46 ores in cash segment,INR closed at 53.83
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5737(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5756 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 11689.
Buy above 5715 Tgt 5742,5765 and 5800
Sell below 5700 Tgt 5685,5670 and 5654(Nifty Spot Levels)
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.