1. FIIs bought 13834 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 410 cores with net Open Interest decreasing by 8960 contracts. Share pledging How it works?
2. As CNX Nifty Future was up by 48 points, with Open Interest in Index Futures decreasing by 8960 so FII have booked profit in longs in today’s session. Nifty rallied from 5664 to 5878 214 points in 4 trading sessions and we have been in Buy from 5737 levels as per trend deciding level 🙂
3. NS closed at 5863 after making high of 5878 and low of 5801. Technically Nifty has covered the whole fall of Budget day and closed well above 5850 which was budget day high showing bullishness in short term. Same story repeated again, Many traders were having target of sub 5600 are shorting the rally or holding shorts thinking it as a short covering rally and end results will again be the same,looses. This is where we need to have a proper trading system which can guide us from getting carried away with the herd mentality. The market will always move in direction which will cause maximum pain to short term traders.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5880 and 5920 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5850 and 5817.Trend is Buy on Dips till 5800 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future Feb Open Interest Volume is at 1.69 cores with addition of 2.4 lakh in Open Interest with rise in Cost of Carry of Nifty Future showing traders have added long position in Index Futures.
6. Total Future & Option trading volume at 0.98 lakh Cores with total contract traded 1.97lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.93 and VIX at 13.27
7. 6000 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 67 Lakh with liquidation of 3.1 Lakhs, 5900 CE liquidated 4.55 lakhs having OI of 50 lakhs premium at Rs 58 so smart money which entered the Option at 15 odd levels has done profit booking today .5800 CE liquidated 2.13 lakh in OI with total OI at 45.4 lakh , So we have seen Bears running for cover and profit booking by smart money in today’s session also addition of OI in OTM 6100 Calls premium at Rs 8 .5300-6100 Call Options liquidated 2.1 lakhs in OI.
8. 5700 Put Option is having highest Open Interest of 94 lakhs with addition of 0.72 lakhs in OI so 23 lakhs got added in past 2 days making 5700 as strong base for coming days , 5800 PE also added 10.6 lakhs with OI at 81.1 suggesting Bulls want take the base higher and contemplating of making 5800 as base..5300-6100 Put Options added 24 lakhs in OI.
9. FIIs bought in Equity in tune of 631 cores,and DII sold 715 cores in cash segment,INR closed at 54.62 Live INR Chart for market hours and currency traders
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5906(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5780 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 11764.Hope traders were able to catch more than 300 points in Bank Nifty and 150 points in NF in past 3 sessions based on trend changer level.
Buy above 5880 Tgt 5900, 5920,5942
Sell below 5847 Tgt 5820,5800 and 5780 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed