1. FIIs sold 13219 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 390 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 14511 contracts. Stock Trading Success:Overcome these Obstacles
2. As CNX Nifty Future was down by 36 points with Open Interest in Index Futures increasing by 14511 so FII have created fresh shorts in Nifty and Bank Nifty future. SBI disappointed the street, I always say best way to trade is understand the price, take example of SBI today we gave buy above 2274 it made high of 2269 turned back. Nifty trend deciding level has been short from 6065 odd levels 🙂
3. NS closed at 5897 after making high of 5940 and low of 5885. SBI results were unable to break the range of Nifty from 5970-5885. We have weekly closing tommrow and Bulls would like to close nifty above 5920 and bears will try to close below 5880. Sahara Group in trouble, Europe down in red after recession fear again spooked the market but nifty not breaking 5885 :). Trader do not 18 out 50 stocks in Nifty are trading below 200 DMA if this number move above 25 this correction can move on larger scale. LT today closed below 200 DMA.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5920 and 5951 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5874 and 5851.Trend is Buy on Dips till 5880 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future Feb Open Interest Volume is at 1.40 cores with addition of 6.5 lakh in Open Interest shorts got added in system, Cost of Carry of Nifty Future reduced to -0.75 showing shorts are added into the system.
6. Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.22 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 1.79 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.87 and VIX at 15.09. Nifty Futures Risk Management How many points are sufficient to get 50% ROI
7. 6100 Call Option is having highest Open Interest of 79.7 lakhs with addition of 3.33 lakhs in Open Interest premium at Rs 8 short again got added , 6200 Nifty CE is having second highest OI at 64 lakh liquidation of 8 lakhs in OI as premium has come down to rs 2 smart money now exiting ,6000 CE also added 6.5 lakhs in OI so Bears are continuing to build wall of resistance at 6000 CE .5700-6300 Call Options added 7.8 lakhs in OI.
8. 5900 Put Option is having highest Open Interest of 78 lakhs with liquidation of 1.4 lakhs in OI , 6000 PE writers again liquidated on to there positions as OI change was 2.2 lakhs . 5700 PE again added 3.3 lakhs with Option premium at Rs 9.4 ,so this time smart money is shorting in 5700 PE .5700-6300 Put Options liquidated 1.3 lakhs in OI.Option Table is showing bias on Bullish side till 5880 is not broken.
9. FIIs buying in Equity in tune of 321 cores, lowest in Feb series and DII sold 248 cores in cash segment,INR closed at 53.93
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5967(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5976 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 12516.
Buy above 5908 Tgt 5924,5940 and 5961
Sell below 5873 Tgt 5852,5830,5800(Nifty Spot Levels)
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.