1. FIIs sold 14729 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 432 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 33077 contracts. Are you trading on Luck or trading Skills ?
2. As CNX Nifty Future was up by 4 points with Open Interest in Index Futures increasing by 33077 so FII again intitated shorts in Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Future.
3. NS closed at 5855 after making high of 5878and low of 5825. As discussed in weekly analysis 5815-30 range is strong support so better to lighten up shorts in the range.Nifty bounced from 5825 :). Mid caps stocks were again took the beating with stocks like core education down 60%,IF FII/DII are able to manage the 10 High Weight-age (Infy, TCS, RIL etc) stocks of Nifty always have caution for fall but the real pain is seen in mid caps. Most of retail investor have high exposure to mid caps and they take the real beating of such panicky falls.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5978 and 5901 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5820 and 5800.Trend is Sell on Rise till 5900 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future Feb Open Interest Volume is at 1.58 cores with liquidation of 7.2lakh in Open Interest long liquidation in system, Cost of Carry of Nifty Future went to -6.96 showing long liquidation . Many traders were caught on wrong foot when Nifty bounced back sharply from 5822 and mid caps were crashing.
6. Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.53 lakh Cores with total contract traded 2.46 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.81 and VIX at 16.73.
7. 6000 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 0.93 Core with liquidation of 10.7 Lakhs, 6100 CE added 4.2 lakhs in OI so speculative money entered 6100 CE . 5900 Call Option added 6.2 lakhs in Open Interest of 66.8 lakhs premium at Rs 31 Huge shorts added , Bears are now targeting 5900.5700-6300 Call Options liquidated 0.94 lakhs in OI.
8. 5800 Put Option is having highest Open Interest of 71 lakhs with liquidation of 5.2 lakhs in OI , 5900 PE added 1.2 lakhs in OI and almost 5.2 lakhs liquidation in 5700 PE suggests Bears will not be able to break 5800 tommrow and bounce back should come near 5800 odd levels. .5700-6300 Put Options liquidated 11.2 lakhs in OI.Option Table is not supporting bear and neutral for Bulls
9. FIIs bought in Equity in tune of 246 cores,and DII sold 161 ores in cash segment,INR closed at 53.83
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5879(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5945 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 12425.
Buy above 5880 Tgt 5900,5921and 5943
Sell below 5820 Tgt 5800,5785 and 5750(Nifty Spot Levels)
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.