1. FIIs bought 10694 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 382 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 22916 contracts. Are You Emotional Trader– Take Self Evaluation Test
2. As CNX Nifty Future closed at same level as Friday with Open Interest in Index Futures increasing by 22916 so FII have created long in Nifty and Bank Nifty future . As discussed in Weekly analysis , Sensex is still holding the 8 month old trendline so FII playing for bounceback from oversold levels ?
3. NS closed at 5898 after making high of 5924 and low of 5879.Nifty has been trading in small range of 32 points today. Range of 5880-5924 becomes a no trade zone. Intraday traders are having hard time in trading such small range as stoploss gets triggered more often, Well this is part of game and we need to accept the loss. Today it was second day in row nifty closed below the 8 month old trendline. Extreme short term is highly oversold and bounceback till 5950-61 should come till 5880 is not broken.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5924 and 5945 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5877 and 5855.Trend is Sell on Rise till 6000 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future Feb Open Interest Volume is at 1.31 cores with addition of 1.12 lakh in Open Interest Longs got added in system, Cost of Carry of Nifty Future induced to 7.94 showing longs are added into the system.
6. Total Future & Option trading volume at 0.76 lakh Cores with total contract traded at new 52 week low 1.21 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.83 and VIX at 15.65.
7. 6100 Call Option is having highest Open Interest of 74.2 lakhs with liquidation of 2.8 lakhs in Open Interest premium at 15, 6200 Nifty CE is having second highest OI at 68.5 lakh addition of 3.8 lakhs in OI,6000 CE also added 3.1 lakhs in OI so Bears are continuing to build wall of resistance at 6000 CE .5700-6300 Call Options added 8.6 lakhs in OI.
8. 5900 Put Option is having highest Open Interest of 68.6 lakhs with liquidation of 2.6 lakhs in OI so Bulls got panicked and base of 5900 is in question, 6000 PE writers have started panicking on to there positions as OI change was 3.3 lakhs . 5700 PE again liquidated 6 lakhs with Option premium at Rs 12 ,so profit booking is happening in 5700 PE .5700-6300 Put Options liquidated 9.3 lakhs in OI.
9. FIIs buying in Equity in tune of 995 cores and DII sold 940 cores in cash segment,INR closed at 53.97 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5952(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5992 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 12553. Bank Nifty Weekly Analysis
Buy above 5907 Tgt 5922,5945 and 5980
Sell below 5877 Tgt 5855,5830,5815(Nifty Spot Levels)
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.