1. FIIs sold 25369 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 744 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 26701 contracts. Stock Trading Success:Overcome these Obstacles
2. As CNX Nifty Future was down by 8 points with Open Interest in Index Futures increasing by 26701 so FII have continued adding shorts in Nifty and Bank Nifty future.
3. NS closed at 5887 after making high of 5909 and low of 5854.Nifty bounced from 5854 filling the small gap near 5856, Nifty was unable to closed above 5890 which is 61.8% retracement from 5547-6112. Range of 5815-5830 is important support zone and bounce back should come as discussed in Weekly Analysis
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5909 and 5926 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5852 and 5830.Trend is Buy on Dips till 5880 is not broken on closing basis.Nifty closed at 5887 on Friday so i still stick by my views.
5. Nifty Future Feb Open Interest Volume is at 1.48 cores with addition of 7.4 lakh in Open Interest shorts got added in system, Cost of Carry of Nifty Future reduced to -2.05 showing shorts are added into the system.Negative CoC shows extreme pessimism, recipe for a good bounceback
6. Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.24 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 2.07 lakh highest in Feb series , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.80 and VIX at 15.21.
7. 6100 Call Option is having highest Open Interest of 82.4 lakhs with addition of 2.63 lakhs in Open Interest premium at Rs 6 short again got added , 6200 Nifty CE is having second highest OI at 63 lakh liquidation of 0.72 lakhs in OI as premium has come down to rs 2 smart money now exiting ,6000 CE also added 10 lakhs in OI so Bears are continuing to build wall of resistance at 6000 CE .5700-6300 Call Options added 22.2 lakhs in OI.
8. 5900 Put Option is having highest Open Interest of 69.5 lakhs with liquidation of 8.5 lakhs in OI , 6000 PE writers again liquidated on to there positions as OI change was 3.9 lakhs . 5700 PE again liquidated 3.3 lakhs with Option premium at Rs 7 ,so this time smart money covering shorting in 5700 PE .5700-6300 Put Options liquidated 15 lakhs in OI.
9. FIIs buying in Equity in tune of 247 cores, lowest in Feb series and DII sold 245 cores in cash segment,INR closed at 54.17
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5902(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5968 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 12502.
Buy above 5909 Tgt 5926,5940 and 5961
Sell below 5879 Tgt 5861,5834,5815(Nifty Spot Levels)
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.