1. FIIs bought 5047 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 152 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 7847 contracts. Time to be Cautious Investor Sentiment at all time High:Extreme Bullishness
2. As CNX Nifty Future was down by 5 points with Open Interest in Index Futures increasing by 3115 so FII have booked profits in longs created yesterday. Nifty Future Opened gap up and story of last few trading sessions repeated again, Opening in green and closing in Red.
3. NS closed at 5933 after making high of 5970 and low of 5923. Today the expected bounce back happened which we were discussed yesterday Extreme short term is highly oversold, positive divergence have shown today and bounce back till 5953-61 should come till 5880 is not broken. We have formed multiple bottoms around 5990-90 range and with SBI coming out with its results tommrow, this trading range should get broken on upside ie above 5970 or below 5880.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5961 and 5988 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5914 and 5895.Trend is Buy on Dips till 5880 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future Feb Open Interest Volume is at 1.34 cores with addition of 0.70 lakh in Open Interest shorts got added in system, Cost of Carry of Nifty Future reduced to 2.38 showing shorts are added into the system.
6. Total Future & Option trading volume at 0.97 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 1.67 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.97 and VIX at 15.14. Nifty Futures Risk Management How many points are sufficient to get 50% ROI
7. 6100 Call Option is having highest Open Interest of 76 lakhs with addition of 2.43 lakhs in Open Interest premium at 12 short again got added , 6200 Nifty CE is having second highest OI at 72 lakh addition of 4.18 lakhs in OI,6000 CE also liquidated 1.9 lakhs in OI so Bears are continuing to build wall of resistance at 6000 CE .5700-6300 Call Options added 4.8 lakhs in OI.
8. 5900 Put Option is having highest Open Interest of 79.4 lakhs with addition of 7.1 lakhs in OI so Bulls are getting stronger day by day as bears are unable to break 5880 , 6000 PE writers again liquidated on to there positions as OI change was 0.65 lakhs . 5700 PE again added 6.2 lakhs with Option premium at Rs 8 ,so this time smart money is shorting in 5700 PE after doubling there money 14 lakhs added in 2 days. .5700-6300 Put Options added 10.1 lakhs in OI.Option Table is showing bias on Bullish side till 5880 is not broken.
9. FIIs buying in Equity in tune of 800 cores and DII sold 290 cores in cash segment,INR closed at 53.78
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5967(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5982 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 12529.
Buy above 5942 Tgt 5960,5970 and 5988
Sell below 5923 Tgt 5910,5895,5878(Nifty Spot Levels)
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
Please participate in the Poll we are conducting on Facebook page
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.