1. FIIs sold 1211 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 15.41 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 4551 contracts.Trading Secrets of Successful traders http://bit.ly/UA1wUy
2. As CNX Nifty Future was down by 44 points with Open Interest in Index Futures increasing by 4551, so FIIs have created fresh short in Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures. As the average Buy rate comes as an weird number of 2544 suggesting intraday trades taken by FII.
3. NS closed at 5972 after making high of 6020 (Almost near to our resistance level of 6018 as discussed yesterday) and low of 5958.Nifty has crossed two major resistance 5930 and 5965 with gap ups and these gaps remains unfilled.Today the gap of 5980-5951 had started the gap filling process and would not be surprised to see Nifty come down and fill the gap completely. Clearly mentioned yesterday will not be surprised to see the fall and it did came 🙂
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5983 and 6008 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5951 and 5930 .Trend is Buy on Dips till 5920 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future January Open Interest Volume is at 1.55 cores with liquidation of 1.9 lakh in Open Interest,longs got unwounded.Cost of Carry of Nifty Future decreased to 8.18 with fall in OI suggesting long liquidation.
6. Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.07 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 1.70 lakh, PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.85 and VIX at 13.32.Cash market volume were highest today again giving us an indication of distribution at higher levels.
7. 6200 Call Option is having highest Open Interest of 83.9 lakhs with addition of 3.2 lakhs in Open Interest, 6100 Nifty CE is having second highest OI at 63.9 lakh also saw addition of 6.2 lakhs in OI,with Option premium at Rs 30 shorts were again added in 6100 CE, .5700-6300 Call Options added 15 lakhs in OI.
8. 5800 Put Option is having Open Interest of 71.5 lakhs with addition of 0.5 lakhs in OI so firm base is set up at 5800 and 5900 Put Option added 2.2 lakhs with OI at 65.7 Lakhs,6000 PE liquidated 3.6 lakhs in OI suggesting bulls again lost the battle of 6000 .5700-6300 Put Options liquidated 3.4 lakhs in OI.Bulls are losing control and Bear are sharping there claws as per option analysis.
9. FIIs buying in Equity in tune of 849 cores and DII sold 518 cores in cash segment,INR closed at 55 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6004(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 6002 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 12741.As again trend decider and trend changer levels are converging another big move is round the corner.
Buy above 5985 Tgt 6008,6018,6030and 6045
Sell below 5947 Tgt 5937,5920,5885(Nifty Spot Levels)
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the follwing 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.