1. FIIs sold 12901 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 343.30 cores with net Open Interest decreasing by 4663 contracts.
2. As CNX Nifty Future was down by 62 points with Open Interest in Index Futures decreasing by 4663, so FIIs again booked out longs in Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures. Yesterday we have mentioned clearly rally has no support of smart money and today we saw the trailer with a fall of 62 points highest in the Jan Series.
3. NS closed at 6001 after making high of 6056 and low of 5992 . As discussed yesterday analysis The lower volumes as compared to the last five sessions have accompanied previous two sessions upmove while Nifty moving into a new high area, which is suggesting lack of participation at higher levels.Nifty made high of 6056 at resistance and never looked back. RBI Governor comments on higher inflation further added fuel to fire.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 6019 and 6040 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5977 and 5951 .Trend is Sell on Rise till 6070 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future January Open Interest Volume is at 1.45 cores with liquidation of 9.7 lakh in Open Interest, longs in Nifty future got unwounded.Cost of Carry of Nifty Future reduced to 6 with fall in OI and price suggesting long liquidation.
6. Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.30 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 1.84 lakh, PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.92 and VIX at 13.99.Cash market turnover was highest in Jan series yesterday and today we started to fall, Distribution at highs.
7. 6200 Call Option is having highest Open Interest of 86.1 lakhs with addition of 1.5 lakhs in Open Interest, 6100 Nifty CE is having second highest OI at 64 lakh also saw addition of 8.7 lakhs in OI,with Option premium at Rs 27 long unwinding and short addition of 16 lakhs in 2 days seen in 6100 CE,6000 CE saw addition of 4.6 lakhs in OI suggesting 6000 will become a near term resistance .5700-6300 Call Options added 9.5 lakhs in OI.
8. 5900 Put Option is having Open Interest of 88.5 lakhs with addition of 7.8 lakhs in OI so firm base is set up at 5900 and 6000 Put Option liquidated huge 10 lakhs with OI at 59 Lakhs so the 13 lakhs addition which we saw yesterday 10 lakhs got wiped out today .5700-6300 Put Options liquidated 14.7 lakhs in OI.FII were buyers of 1462 cores in Nifty Options and in past 2 days net Options OI has increased to 1.2 lakhs which signify we can see a trending move in Jan series.
9. FIIs buying in Equity in tune of 1029 cores and DII sold 691 cores in cash segment,INR closed at 54.82 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6009(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 6011 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 12762.
Buy above 6019 Tgt 6040,6056 and 6070
Sell below 5992 Tgt 5977,5962,5940(Nifty Spot Levels)
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the follwing 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.