1. FIIs bought 20837 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 669.78 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 13139 contracts.Want to Know What is your trading weakness ?
2. As CNX Nifty Future was up down by 27 points with Open Interest in Index Futures increasing by 13139 so FIIs booked profit in long in Nifty and Bank Nifty at higher levels and entered again at lower level.Average FII Buying comes at 6048 and Average FII selling comes at 6112 which means FII shorted at Highs and entered again near the low of today. Smart play by them 🙂
3. NS closed at 6049 after making high of 6112 and low of 6042.RBI did not disappointed the market but the further commentary by RBI governor spooked the street and FII have used this as an opportunity to exit longs at higher level and re-enter the same at lower levels. Yesterday was an NR7 day so today we had day with range expansion of 79 points.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 6068 and 6090 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 6041 and 6021.Trend is Sell on Rise till 6100 is not broken on closing basis.Traders who followed this should have made good money Intraday 🙂
5. Nifty Future January Open Interest Volume is at 0.95 cores with liquidation of 13.6 lakh in Open Interest, liquidation of long in Nifty future.Cost of Carry of Nifty Future reduced to to -.30 with fall in OI and price suggesting unwinding of longs by traders who went long after RBI policy.Rollovers have started in Nifty Future and 13.6 lakhs got rollovered to Feb Series and 8 lakhs of fresh addition.
6. Total Future & Option trading volume at 2.60 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 2.64 lakh, PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 1.00 and VIX at 14.47.VIX fell today as the event passed by decreasing premium in options.Cash market volumes were quiet high today, another distribution day above 6100.
7. 6200 Call Option is having highest Open Interest of 1.28 lakhs with addition of 35 lakhs in Open Interest with Option premium reducing from Rs 12 to Rs 1 in 3 hours FII made a killing in this as it was a risk free money , 6100 Nifty CE is having second highest OI at 82 lakh addition of 10lakhs in OI,with Option premium at Rs 9 we discussed yesterday short got added in 6100 CE and today they again got rewarded with 20 points ,6000 CE saw liquidation of 6.2 lakhs in OI .5700-6300 Call Options added 4.23 lakhs in OI. Fight for 6100 will go on for expiry
8. 6000 Put Option is having highest Open Interest of 83 lakhs with liquidation of 3.5 lakhs in OI so base building strike price has moved to 6000.6100 Put Option liquidated 8.4 lakhs with OI at 29.6 lakhs so bulls were forced to liquidate there shorts in 6100 PE .5700-6300 Put Options liquidated 15.2 lakhs in OI.
9. FIIs buying in Equity in tune of 899 cores and DII sold 938 cores in cash segment,INR closed at 53.7 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).FII has bought 20204 cores in cash and DII sold 15304 cores.
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6032(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 6032 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 12738.
Buy above 6069 Tgt 6090,6112 and 6147
Sell below 6041 Tgt 6021,6000,6015,5968(Nifty Spot Levels)
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.