1. FIIs sold 16409 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 458 cores with net Open Interest decreasing by 113531 contracts. Importance of Effective Trading Plan in trading profitably
2. As CNX Nifty Future was down by 25 points with Open Interest in Index Futures decreasing by 113531, there is nothing major to read in this as Last day of expiry FII do settle there positions we will get the clear picture from tomorrow’s data.
3. NS closed at 6035 after making high of 6058 and low of 6025.As we have discussed yesterday we has a quiet expiry and in our expiry range of 6101-6010. Another Expiry with Nifty moving sideways but Sensex closing below the psychological level of 20000. Nifty has 4 down day after the Friday rally and is near to an important support of 6029, Holding the same can see another bounce back tommrow with fresh start of Feb series.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 6053 and 6072 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 6029 and 6014.Trend is Sell on Rise till 6100 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future Feb Open Interest Volume is at 1.20 cores with addition of 29 lakh in Open InterestCost of Carry of Nifty Future at 6.4,Rollovers range for Nifty Future 6050-6150 for feb series.
6. Total Future & Option trading volume at 2.27 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 2.07 lakh, PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.94 and VIX at 14.13.So the Low volatile series we had ended on a dud note.
7. 6200 Call Option is having highest Open Interest of 43.2 lakhs with addition of 5.9 lakhs in Open Interest, 6100 Nifty CE is having second highest OI at 31.6 lakh addition of 6.2 lakhs in OI ,6000 CE saw addition of 1.9 lakhs in OI .5700-6300 Call Options added 14.3 lakhs in OI. Bulls are unable to break 6100 and Bears unable to break 6000. So Fight will go in Next series.
8. 6000 Put Option is having highest Open Interest of 34 lakhs with addition of 4.6 lakhs in OI so base building at 6000 strike price.Huge addition of 17 Lakhs was seen in 5700 PE with Option premium at Rs8,so 5700 PE needs to be watched closely, Is it an indication of fall in Feb ? .5700-6300 Put Options added huge 34.9 lakhs in OI.
9. FIIs buying in Equity in tune of 959 cores and DII sold 864cores in cash segment,INR closed at 53.07 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6074(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 6074 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 12816.
Buy above 6040 Tgt 6053,6072 and 6085
Sell below 6020 Tgt 6006,5987,5968(Nifty Spot Levels)
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.