1. FIIs sold 1132 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 33 cores with net Open Interest decreasing by 3610 contracts.Are you a professional stock trader ? http://bit.ly/Wajuk7
2. As CNX Nifty Future was down by 34 points with Open Interest in Index Futures decreasing by 3610 so FIIs again booked profit in long in Nifty and increased short in Bank Nifty future. Bank Nifty briefly moved above our trend changer level today during intraday but as soon as went below 12762 gave us 150 points 🙂
3. NS closed at 6049 after making high of 6101 first time after Jan 6 2011 and low of 6041 .NS was unable to close above Weekly trend deciding level of 6100 as discussed yesterday.We discussed yesterday breadth of market is pretty dismal and today market gave up little bit of ground after HUL disappointed the street with increase in royalty.The important part of trading psychology is to be at peace with yourself but many traders are getting panicked with a 30 point fall in nifty. Thats why i always prefer is making a trading plan and stick with it to avoid such panic moments. Plan the trade and trade the plan an old age adage still holds true.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 6063 and 6101 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 6041 and 6026 .Trend is Sell on Rise till 6100 is not broken on closing basis.(Hope traders were able to benefit out of this today)
5. Nifty Future January Open Interest Volume is at 1.38 cores with liquidation of 8.9 lakh in Open Interest, Profit booking of longs in Nifty future.Cost of Carry of Nifty Future decreased to 8.5 with fall in OI suggesting profit booking.With 30 points fall in NF OI getting reduced by almost 8.5 lakhs suggests fear in market participants at higher level.
6. Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.20 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 1.4 lakh, PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.96 and VIX at 13.89.Volatility is almost dead in Indian market
7. 6200 Call Option is having highest Open Interest of 89.3 lakhs with addition of 6.8 lakhs in Open Interest, 6100 Nifty CE is having second highest OI at 71 lakh added 6.7 lakhs in OI,with Option premium at Rs 26 short got added in 6100 CE yesterday also we indicated shorts in 6100 CE as premium reduced from 43 to 26 ,6000 CE saw addition of 1.9 lakhs in OI .5700-6300 Call Options added 9.1 lakhs in OI,yesterday we saw 10 lakhs addition today 9 lakhs liquidation so bulls got panicked in 30 points fall.
8. 6000 Put Option is having Open Interest of 87.3 lakhs with liquidation of 2.1 lakhs in OI so firm base is set up at 6000 and 6100 Put Option liquidated 2.5 lakhs with OI at 33 lakhs .5700-6300 Put Options liquidated 9.8 lakhs in OI.
9. FIIs buying in Equity in tune of 1046 cores and DII sold 855 cores in cash segment,INR closed at 53.81 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6086(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 6024 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 12750.
Buy above 6064 Tgt 6086,6100 and 6124
Sell below 6040 Tgt 6026,6000,5982(Nifty Spot Levels)
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the follwing 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.