As Nseindia has still not provided the FII data I am discussing the data analysis without using FII Data stats
- NS closed at 6019 after making high of 6065 and low of 6008. Nifty bounced from our support level of 6000 as discussed yesterday. Nifty is holding 6000 with terrible breadth, Few stocks like Infy, ONGC,RIL have held the nifty but mid and small caps have just been brutalized. The trend started by HDIL will now follow through to all stocks who have pledged there shares like Jain Irrigation,IRB, Everon and many other mid caps and small cap stocks. Never try to catch a falling knife from trading perceptive so better to avoid such scripts from time being.
- Resistance for Nifty has come up to 6050 and 6065 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5996 and 5980.Trend is Sell on Rise till 6100 is not broken on closing basis.(Hope traders were able to benefit out of this today). We have an interesting poll in our facebook page . Please fell free to participated in the poll
- Nifty Future January Open Interest Volume is at 1.22 cores with liquidation of 9.1 lakh in Open Interest, Longs got unwounded but still traders do not want to short the Nifty looking at such a low OI.Cost of Carry of Nifty Future reduced to 4 with fall in OI suggesting profit booking and long liquidation.OI in Nifty Future is at multi month low, trending move is round the corner.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.68 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 2.05 lakh, PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.98 and VIX at 14.46.
- As per Nifty Option Chain 6200 Call Option is having highest Open Interest of 97 lakhs with addition of 4.9 lakhs in Open Interest, 6100 Nifty CE is having second highest OI at 84 lakh with addition 13.7 lakhs in OI,with Option premium at Rs 14 short got added in 6100 CE ,6000 CE saw addition of 10.7 lakhs in OI,Such a Huge addition in 6000 CE suggests bear are planning to break 6000 tomorrow .5700-6300 Call Options added 29.5 lakhs in OI.
- 5800 Put Option is having Open Interest of 84 lakhs with addition of 10.3 lakhs in OI with 5 days to expiry and seeing such a huge addition in 5800 PE needs to be watched with caution as expiry week are always known to be dicey.5900 PE with second Highest OI at 78 lakhs so an liquidation of 6.6 lakhs. 6000 Put Option liquidated 15 lakhs with OI at 67.9 lakhs .5700-6300 Put Options liquidated 19.1 lakhs in OI.
- FIIs buying in Equity in tune of 1026 cores and DII sold 752 cores in cash segment,INR closed at 53.70 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6044(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 6026 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 12737.
Buy above 6031 Tgt 6050,6065 and 6088
Sell below 6018 Tgt 6003,5982,5962(Nifty Spot Levels)
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.