1. FIIs sold 2604 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 75.99 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 15696 contracts.
2. As CNX Nifty Future was down by 0.15 points with Open Interest in Index Futures increasing by 15696, so FIIs have booked profit in shorts and also created fresh longs in Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures.IIP data showed green shots are coming in Indian economy but it also fades the hope of rate cut by RBI
3. NS closed at 5888 after making high of 5925 and low of 5874, The pattern exhibited by Nifty is favoring both Bulls and bears, Let me elaborate From past 2 days Nifty is Opening with a gap above 5900 of 20-30 points but unable to sustain the highs and is eventually dipping and closing below 5900 so Bears are using rise to Sell on highs.
Now Nifty continues to move in a trading range between 5965-5855 but closing with almost small loss which seems more of time correction than an actual price correction. This is encouraging sign for bulls to hold on the defense. So market is poised on a decisive inflection point and lets see who wins in December series.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5925 and 5954 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5874 and 5859.Trend is Buy on Dips till 5825 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future December Open Interest Volume is at 2.11 cores with addition of 7.8 lakh in Open Interest, Cost of Carry of NF increased to 15.16. Long addition seen in NF. NF premium has increased 10 points from yesterday close implying market participants are getting bullish.
6. Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.27 lakh Cores with total contract traded 2.15 lakh, PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.93 and VIX at 14.51. Volumes are lacking with fall in nifty.
7. 6000 Call Option is having highest Open Interest of 1.11 Cores with addition of 7.8 lakhs in Open Interest, 5900 Call also added 3.6 lakhs in OI,6100 Call Option added 8.4 lakhs in OI with premium coming down 11 so shorts in 6100 CE . 5500-6100 Call Options added 16.8 lakhs in OI.
8. 5800 Put Option is having Open Interest of 81 lakhs with addition of 2.7 lakhs in OI so firm base is set up at 5800 and 5900 Put Option added 1.81 lakhs with OI at 56 Lakhs so Bulls are under threat as Nifty has closed at 5888.5500-6100 Put Options added 17.22 lakhs in OI.
9. FIIs buying in Equity in tune of 952.75 cores and DII sold 365 cores in cash segment.Indian Rupee ,FII has sold 2340 cores of Stock futures in 9 trading sessions.INR closed at 54.47 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5913(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5930 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 12342.
Buy above 5896 Tgt 5925,5954,5965 and 6001
Sell below 5866 Tgt 5851,5839 and 5824(Nifty Spot Levels)
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.