1. FIIs bought 5565 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 178.28 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 25987 contracts.
2. As CNX Nifty Future was up by 12 points with Open Interest in Index Futures increasing by 25987, so FIIs have created longs in Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures.Nifty Futures has been trading in tight range with very low volumes as most of FII have gone for holidays.
3. NS closed at 5856 after making high of 5872 and low of 5845.Nifty was unable to break 5825 and is near the lower end of trading range so if 5825 is not broken on closing basis tommrow we can see a Bullish expiry as it happened in last expiry market shooting up in last 3 days. As we have Holiday on Tuesday as happened in last expiry so similarity can be seen. http://sgxrtchart.blogspot.in/ SGX trading at 5913.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5888 and 5915 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5825 and 5839.Trend is Buy on Dips till 5825 is not broken on closing basis.Nifty has again formed an NR7 days and today should be a big range day.
5. Nifty Future December Open Interest Volume is at 1.30 cores with liquidation of 25 lakh in Open Interest, Cost of Carry of NF increased to 38,This high price is due to rollovers taking place in NF . Rollovers have also started in NF and Jan Nifty futures added 28 lakh in OI, So longs got rollovered to next series.Duw to small range its becoming difficult to predict whether we are having long or shorts rollover. But as per our study till 5825 is not broken we will consider its long which got rollovered.
6. Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.23 lakh Cores with total contract traded 1.4 lakh, PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.94 and VIX at 14.49.
7. 6000 Call Option is having highest Open Interest of 1.17 Cores with liquidation of 8 lakhs in Open Interest, 5900 Nifty CE also saw liquidation of 7.5 lakhs in OI,6100 Call Option liquidated 7.7 lakhs in OI with premium at Rs .5 so shorts got covered in 6100 CE, This is how smart money makes money and retail looses money . I know many retail traders who bought 6100 CE at 22 -30 rs now trading at 0.5 rs.5500-6100 Call Options liquidated huge 28.5 lakhs in OI.
8. 5800 Put Option is having Open Interest of 90 lakhs with addition of 2.3 lakhs in OI so firm base is set up at 5800 and 5900 Put Option liquidated 1.6 lakhs with OI at 45 Lakhs so Bulls camp got panicked and liquidated shorts in 5900 Put as nifty was closed below 5900 .5500-6100 Put Options liquidated 16.6 lakhs in OI. .
9. FIIs buying in Equity in tune of 459 cores and DII bought 238 cores in cash segment,INR closed at 54.98 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5880(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5916 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 12392.
Buy above 5862 Tgt 5877,5888,5900 and 5916
Sell below 5825 Tgt 5800,5780,5760(Nifty Spot Levels)
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.