1. FIIs bought 1807 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 56.49 cores with net Open Interest decreasing by 3017 contracts.
2. As CNX Nifty Future was down by 15 points with Open Interest in Index Futures decreasing by 3017, so FIIs have booked longs in Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures. No shorts were created by FII today.
3. NS closed at 5916 after making high of 5938 and low of 5881, and also filling the gap which was left unfilled yesterday.Nifty is taking support at 5881 and bouncing back suggesting buying coming from lower levels. Market has been pretty range bound till date with taking support at 5825, looking at FII data it seems we can see an closing above 6000 on NS very soon. (I have right to go wrong 🙂 )
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5950 and 5965 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5903 and 5881.Trend is Buy on Dips till 5825 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future December Open Interest Volume is at 1.96 cores with liquidation of 17 lakh in Open Interest, Cost of Carry of NF reduced to 5 .Longs liquidation seen in NF . Rollovers have also started in NF and Dec Nifty futures added 15 lakh in OI, So longs got rollovered to next series.
6. Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.69 lakh Cores with total contract traded 2.2 lakh, PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.94 and VIX at 14.32.
7. 6000 Call Option is having highest Open Interest of 1.20 Cores with addition of 6.9 lakhs in Open Interest, 5900 Call also saw liquidation 2.7 lakhs in OI,6100 Call Option added 2.4 lakhs in OI with premium at Rs 3 so shorts got covered in 6100 CE and longs are also added. 5500-6100 Call Options liquidated huge 10.5 lakhs in OI.
8. 5800 Put Option is having Open Interest of 94.9 lakhs with liquidation of 0.08 lakhs in OI so firm base is set up at 5800 and 5900 Put Option added 0.07 lakhs with OI at 66.9 Lakhs so Bulls again added shorts in 5900 Put as nifty was closed above 5900 .5500-6100 Put Options liquidated 3.4 lakhs in OI. .
9. FIIs buying in Equity in tune of 466 cores and DII sold 442 cores in cash segment,INR closed at 54.92 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).FII has bought 13131 cores in cash segment in December series till date.
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5938(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5922NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 12375.
Buy above 5940 Tgt 5955,5970,6000
Sell below 5903 Tgt 5881,5865,5845(Nifty Spot Levels)
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.