1. FIIs sold 11822 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 349.83 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 8250 contracts.
2. As CNX Nifty Future was down by 51 points with Open Interest in Index Futures increasing by 8250, so FIIs have created fresh shorts in Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures.WPI data will come tommrow at 11 AM. Expectation is 7.6
3. NS closed at 5852 after making high of 5907 and low of 5841,Today Nifty has formed a double bottom which is a bullish formation if 5841 is not broken for next 3 days. Readers if they remember at 5548 also we alerted about double bottom and we are up almost 400 points from 5548. So Double bottom is a strong possibility of reversal. Tommorow we have weekly closing and Bulls will try to close Nifty above 5900 for further momentum to continue.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5868 and 5900 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5839 and 5825.Trend is Buy on Dips till 5825 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future December Open Interest Volume is at 2.15 cores with addition of 3.8 lakh in Open Interest, Cost of Carry of NF reduced to 12.11.Shorts addition seen in NF.
6. Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.35 lakh Cores with total contract traded 2.12 lakh, PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.87 and VIX at 14.71.Todays fall was not backed by Volumes in cash market.
7. 6000 Call Option is having highest Open Interest of 1.15 Cores with addition of 5.0 lakhs in Open Interest, 5900 Call also added 5.5 lakhs in OI,6100 Call Option added 3.9 lakhs in OI with premium coming down 6 from high of rs 22 in 3 days so shorts in 6100 CE . 5500-6100 Call Options added 14.5 lakhs in OI.
8. 5800 Put Option is having Open Interest of 82 lakhs with addition of 0.7 lakhs in OI so firm base is set up at 5800 and 5900 Put Option added 0.56 lakhs with OI at 56 Lakhs so even though Nifty closed below 5900 for 3 day Bulls have still not liquidated shorts in 5900 Call suggesting we can see a good bounce either tommrow .5500-6100 Put Options liquidated 1.8 lakhs in OI.
9. FIIs buying in Equity in tune of 1256.57 cores and DII sold 665.67 cores in cash segment.Indian Rupee ,FII has sold 636 cores of Stock futures and 2976 in 9 trading sessions.INR closed at 54.64 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5902(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5927 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 12349.
Buy above 5869 Tgt 5892,5907,5925
Sell below 5838 Tgt 5825,5800 and 5787(Nifty Spot Levels)
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.