1. FIIs bought 3490 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 103.10 cores with net Open Interest decreasing by 7450 contracts.
2. As CNX Nifty Future was down by 2 points with Open Interest in Index Futures decreasing by 7450, so FIIs have booked profit in shorts in Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures.It seems FII’s have entered the Holiday mood as today volume in NF was lowest in 2012.
3. NS closed at 5909 highest Weekly closing in 19 months after making a high of 5920 and low of 5888. As discussed in Weekly analysis 5885 NS Holds the key and Nifty made the low of 5888 and bounced back in just 31 point range choppy trade.Nifty has again formed an NR7 day so expect a good move tommrow.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5920 and 5950 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5894 and 5863.Trend is Buy on Dips till 5825 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future December Open Interest Volume is at 2.04 cores with liquidation of 4.48 lakh in Open Interest, Cost of Carry of NF increased to 10.2. Long unwinding seen in NF.
6. Total Future & Option trading volume was at 0.97 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 52 week low at 1.16 lakh, PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.86 and VIX at 14.51.
7. 6000 Call Option is having highest Open Interest of 92 Lakhs with addition of 6.25 lakhs in Open Interest ,6100 Call Option liquidated 4 lakhs in OI with premium coming down 16 so shorts in 6100 CE got covered. 5500-6100 Call Options added 4.7 lakhs in OI.
8. 5500 Put Option is having Open Interest of 74 lakhs with addition of 2.8 lakhs in OI so firm base is set up at 5500. 5800 Put Option added 7.47 lakhs in OI and having OI at 72 and 5900 Put Option added 6.4 lakhs with OI at 51 Lakhs so Bulls want to protect 5900 as Nifty has closed above 5900 for 3 days in a row .5500-6100 Put Options added 21 lakhs in OI.
9. FIIs buying in Equity in tune of 698cores and DII sold 586 cores in cash segment.Indian Rupee ,FII has sold 1600 cores of Stock futures in 7 trading sessions.INR closed at 54.6 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5955(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5925 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 12312. Power of Trend changer low in Nifty 5923.
Buy above 5920 Tgt 5950,5963,5987 and 6001
Sell below 5894 Tgt 5863,5839 and 5824(Nifty Spot Levels)
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.