1. FII sold 11316 Contracts of Index Future,worth 284 cores with net OI decreasing by 3012 contracts.
2. As Nifty Future was down by 44 points with Open Interest in Index Futures decreased by 3012, so FII booked profits in shorts created in Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures.We have all importance IIP data today and that will decide further course of action.
3. NS closed at 5686 after making a high of 5752 and low of 5678. I want to highlight how mass psychology lead to losses to traders who follow them blindly. Many traders have bought 6000 CE and 6100 CE as everyone was talking about Nifty hitting 6000 by diwali, but results are in front of you we are trading sub 5700 on friday. So crux is never go by what some xyz is talking, take informed decision based on trading system. This will help to protect money and keep your mind at peace.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5715 and 5733 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5678 and 5645.Trend is Buy on Dips till 5685 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future November Open Interest is at 1.89 cores with addition of 0.30 lakh in OI,shorts got added in NF. Cost of Carry of NF has increased to 11.35 and NF premium being 34 points.
6. Total F&O turnover was at 1.32 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 2.11 lakh, PCR at 0.98 and VIX at 14.37.
7. 5900 CE is having second highest Open Interest of 76 Lakhs with addition of 0.48 lakhs in OI premium at Rs 11 ,5800 added 13 lakhs in OI total OI at 77 lakhs and is having the highest Open Interest 5700 CE added 5.4 lakhs in OI with net OI at 45 Lakhs so 5800 becomes the immediate resistance for Nifty. 5300-6000 CE added lakhs in 21.2 lakhs in OI.
8. 5600 PE is having Open Interest of 73 lakhs so 5600 is strong base for Nifty from start of November series . 5700 PE shedded 12 lakhs in OI as bulls were swampd away by bears and weak bulls exited as soon NS traded below 5700, 5800 PE shedded 9 lakhs in OI .5300-6000 PE liquidated 12 lakhs in OI.
9. FII sold 204 cores and DII sold 154 cores in cash segment.Indian Rupee ,INR closed at at 54.83 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5700(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5716 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 11532.
Buy above 5705 Tgt 5715,5733,5752
Sell below 5677 Tgt 5659,5645 and 5620(Nifty Spot Levels)
Traders who Trade on Camarilla Pivot use this Link to get Auto Update Camarilla levels for Nifty and Nifty Stocks http://camarillapivotpoints.blogspot.in/
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.