1. FII sold 3923 Contracts of Index Future,worth 155 cores with net OI increasing by 15627 contracts.
2. As Nifty Future was up by 27 points with Open Interest in Index Futures increased by 15627, so FII booked profit in shorts and intitated fresh longs in Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures. Read How US election impact Stock Market
3. NS closed at 5724 after making a high of 5731 and low of 5694.Nifty at last after 15 trading sessions broke the figure of 5725 and closes at 5724 so have we done breakout ? Well it depends on how market opens up tomorrow. We will have a gap opening tomorrow based on US election results and direction of gap will decide the trend for the day and week.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5731 and 5751 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5694 and 5679.Trend is Buy on Dips till 5678 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future November Open Interest is at 1.9 cores with addition of 3.86 lakh in OI,longs got added in NF. Cost of Carry of NF has increased to 13.1 and NF premium being 42 points.This is my only point of concern High CoC coupled with 42 points premium. As history suggests High premium will always lead to a fall in market during the Series.
6. Total F&O turnover was at 0.88 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 1.40 lakh, PCR at 0.77 and VIX at 15.21. VIX has shooted almost 10% in past 3 sessions and this will be a problem for Option Writers as premium increases in Option without any significant move in price of underlying.
7. 5900 CE is having highest Open Interest of 71 Lakhs with addition of 3.7 lakhs in OI premium at Rs 27 ,5800 added 5.1 lakhs in OI total OI at 57.8 lakhs 5700 CE shedded 4.5 lakhs in OI with net OI at 38.5 Lakhs so 5800 becomes the immediate resistance for Nifty. 5300-6000 CE added lakhs in 9.8 lakhs in OI.
8. 5600 PE is having Open Interest of 72 lakhs so 5600 is strong base for Nifty from start of November series . 5700 PE and 5800 PE added 12 lakhs in OI suggesting bulls forming a base at 5700 now .5300-6000 PE added 14.8 lakhs in OI so bulls have made base at 5585 for short term with such huge addition in OI.
9. FII bought 174 cores and DII sold 221 cores in cash segment.Indian Rupee ,INR closed at at 54.6 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5730(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5701 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 11484
Buy above 5725 Tgt 5751,5775,5800
Sell below 5693 Tgt 5678,5665 and 5645(Nifty Spot Levels)
Traders who Trade on Camarilla Pivot use this Link to get Auto Update Camarilla levels for Nifty and Nifty Stocks http://camarillapivotpoints.blogspot.in/
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.