1. FII sold 3765 Contracts of Index Future,worth 120 cores with net OI increasing by 14883 contracts.
2. As Nifty Future was closed as same level as on Friday but with positive bias ,Open Interest in Index Futures increased by 14883, so FII booked profit in longs and intitated fresh shorts in Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures.FII are also playing for range bound moves till either 5725 NS or 5583 NS is not broken.
3. NS closed at 5704 after making a high of 5709 and low of 5679.Nifty continued to held 5679 support as discussed yesterday and bias continue to be positive, Only thing am concerned about is mass pscology everyone is going bullish on Nifty and targets such as 6000- 6200 is what everyone is talking before diwali or at most in November, When such mass psychology is prevailing market tend to surprise the other way round.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5725and 5751 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5676 and 5645.Trend is Buy on Dips till 5678 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future November Open Interest is at 1.86 cores with addition of 1.1 lakh in OI,longs got added in NF. Cost of Carry of NF has reduced to 8.80.
6. Total F&O turnover was at 0.73 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 2012 LOW of 1.16 lakh, PCR at 0.93 and VIX at 14.63
7. 5900 CE is having highest Open Interest of 67 Lakhs with liquidation of 0.01 lakhs in OI premium at Rs 19 ,5800 liquidated 0.78 lakhs in OI total OI at 52.6 lakhs 5700 CE shedded 0.55 lakhs in OI with net OI at 43.5 Lakhs so 5800 becomes the immediate resistance for Nifty. 5300-6000 CE added lakhs in 2.19 lakhs in OI.
8. 5600 PE is having Open Interest of 67 lakhs so 5600 is strong base for Nifty from start of November series . 5400 PE again added 2.7 lakhs in OI ,so 29 lakhs OI added in 7 days with premium reducing from Rs 20 to Rs 7 .5300-6000 PE added 18.2 lakhs in OI so bulls have made base at 5585 for short term with such huge addition in OI. FII have bought 6374cores in Index Options till date.
9. FII bought 373 cores and DII sold 344 cores in cash segment.Indian Rupee ,INR closed at at 54.9 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/). Now the steep rise in INR will be a sentiment spoiler for near term. FII sold 10 cores in Stock Futures.
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5700(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5695 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 11471
Buy above 5725 Tgt 5751,5775,5800
Sell below 5678 Tgt 5665,5645 and 5620 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Traders who Trade on Camarilla Pivot use this Link to get Auto Update Camarilla levels for Nifty and Nifty Stocks http://camarillapivotpoints.blogspot.in/
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.