1. FII bought 28193 Contracts of Index Future,worth 702.43 cores with net OI decreasing by 37081 contracts.
2. As Nifty Future was up by 63 points and Open Interest in Index Futures increased by 37081, so FII initiated fresh longs in Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures.
3. NS closed at 5697 after making a high of 5711 and low of 5682.Nifty was in a short term downtrend and it suddenly reverses with a gap up which is considered as strong signal till 5680 is not broken.Friday’s gap up after two narrow range days is a signal that the trend has reversed from the upside and now.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5725and 5751 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5678 and 5645.Trend is Buy on Dips till 5678 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future November Open Interest is at 1.85 cores with addition of 13 lakh in OI,longs got added in NF. Cost of Carry of NF has increased to 10.76 which shows bullish position is formed in nifty future.
6. Total F&O turnover was at 0.99 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 1.90 lakh, PCR at 0.94 and VIX at 13.66.
7. 5900 CE is having highest Open Interest of 67 Lakhs with addition of 6.8 lakhs in OI premium at Rs 18 ,5800 added 17.8 lakhs in OI total OI at 53 lakhs 5700 CE shedded 8.8 lakhs in OI with net OI at 44 Lakhs and 5600 CE shedded 2.78 lakhs in OI so 5800 becomes the immediate resistance for Nifty. 5300-6000 CE added lakhs in 4.38 lakhs in OI.
8. 5600 PE is having Open Interest of 64 lakhs so 5600 is strong base for Nifty from start of November series . 5400 PE again added 2.6 lakhs in OI ,so 26.5 lakhs OI added in 6 days with premium reducing from Rs 20 to Rs 7 .5300-6000 PE added 14 lakhs in OI so bulls have made base at 5585 for short term with such huge addition in OI. FII have bought 6065 cores in Index Options till date.
9. FII bought 382 cores and DII sold 298 cores in cash segment.Indian Rupee ,INR closed at at 54.09 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).FII bought 253 cores in Stock Futures.
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5700(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5690 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 11464
Buy above 5725 Tgt 5751,5775,5800
Sell below 5678 Tgt 5665,5645 and 5620 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Traders who Trade on Camarilla Pivot use this Link to get Auto Update Camarilla levels for Nifty and Nifty Stocks http://camarillapivotpoints.blogspot.in/
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.