1. FII sold 15590 Contracts of Index Future,worth 423 cores with net OI decreasing by 17378 contracts.
2. As Nifty Future was down by 9 points with Open Interest in Index Futures decreasing by 17378, so FII booked profits in shorts created in Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures.IIP data was dismal with degrowth of -0.4% and CPI inflation racing towards 9.75%, so a double whammy from economic data perceptive.
3. NS closed at 5684 after making a high of 5718 and low of 5665. Range expansion is at play with nifty making a lower low of 5666 and in the process filling the gap till 5645.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5718 and 5733 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5666 and 5645.Trend is Buy on Dips till 5683 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future November Open Interest is at 1.84 cores with liquidation of 4.5 lakh in OI,shorts booked profits NF. Cost of Carry of NF has increased to 12.49 and NF premium being 26 points.
6. Total F&O turnover was at 0.95 lakh Cores with total contract traded at new 52 week low 1.36 lakh, PCR at 0.88 and VIX at 14.86.
7. 5900 CE is having second highest Open Interest of 78.7 Lakhs with addition of 2.66 lakhs in OI premium at Rs 8 ,5800 added 3.2 lakhs in OI total OI at 80 lakhs and is having the highest Open Interest 5700 CE added 3.2 lakhs in OI with net OI at 48 Lakhs so 5800 becomes the immediate resistance for Nifty. 5300-6000 CE added lakhs in 5 lakhs in OI.
8. 5600 PE is having Open Interest of 82 lakhs so 5600 is strong base for Nifty from start of November series . 5700 PE shedded 3.5 lakhs in OI as bulls were swampd away by bears and weak bulls exited as soon NS traded below 5700, 5800 PE shedded 0.9 lakhs in OI So in all a neutral day.5300-6000 PE liquidated 4.9 lakhs in OI.
9. FII bought 229 cores and DII sold 121 cores in cash segment.Indian Rupee ,INR closed at 2 month low of 55.1 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5695(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5716 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 11538.
Buy above 5705 Tgt 5715,5733,5752
Sell below 5677 Tgt 5659,5645 and 5620(Nifty Spot Levels)
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.