1. FII bought 8090 Contracts of Index Future,worth 236.01 cores with net OI increasing by 78396 contracts.
2. As Nifty Future was up by 36 points and Open Interest in Index Futures increased by 78396,so FII covered shorts and initiated fresh longs in Nifty Future and Bank Nifty.An important point to note today’s traded contract in Index future is highest in the month of October so is this the hint that we will break the 90 points range of 5635-5725 on Upside?
3. NS closed at 5719 after making a high of 5722 and low of 5658.Nifty spot again was unable to break 5725 and 5638 so still trading within the range of 5635-5725. It has been 9 days of consolidation in this range and has been a very frustrating range to traders. Best is to stay on sidelines till this range breakout/breakdown gets resolved. Now the Bollinger band on Daily charts has squeezed so a fast move is round the corner, either it will be before expiry
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5725 and 5741 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5690 and 5676 .Trend is Sell on Rise till 5725 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future October Open Interest is at 1.97 cores with liquidation of 24 Lakh in OI,long liquidation in NF.Rollovers have started in NF and 46 lakhs got rollovered from October Series.
6. Total F&O turnover was at 1.72 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 2.61 lakh, PCR at 1.12 and VIX collapsed 10% to 13.04,Cash market volumes dipped again today so our assumption on Thursday that higher cash volumes were sign of distribution proved right.
7. 5800 CE is having highest Open Interest of 1.17 Core with addition of 9.7 lakhs in OI as Premium increased from Rs 3 To Rs 7 ,5700 CE sheded 9 lakhs in OI after Bulls were able to close nifty above 5700 .5500-5900 CE sheded 3.5 lakhs in Open Interest.
8. 5600 PE is having highest Open Interest of 83 lakhs with addition of 15 lakhs in OI so 5600 is strong base for Nifty. 5700 PE saw a addition of 7 lakhs put writers were rewarded as premium reduced from Rs 50 to Rs 18 .5500-5900 PE added 17 lakhs in Open Interest,so can Bulls break 5725 tommorow
9. FII bought 241.68 cores and DII sold 137.9 cores in cash segment,INR closed at at 53.67 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).FII bought 294.66 cores in Stock Futures.
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5705(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5719 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand).
Buy above 5725 Tgt 5740,5752,5775 and 5800
Sell below 5700 Tgt 5676,5658 and 5635 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.