1. FII bought 2056 Contracts of Index Future,worth 35.7 cores with net OI increasing by 23632 contracts.
2. As Nifty Future was up by 67 points and Open Interest in Index Futures increased by 23632,so FII again took longs in longs of Nifty Future and Bank Nifty and covered shorts.
3. NS closed at 5717 after making a high of 5723 and low of 5651 .Nifty spot was unable to break 5725 and 5638 so still trading within the range of 5625-5725. It has been 8 days of consolidation in this range and has been a very frustrating range to traders. Best is to stay on sidelines till this range breakout/breakdown gets resolved.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5725 and 5741 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5686 and 5671 .Trend is Sell on Rise till 5725 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future October Open Interest is at 2.42 cores with addition of 5 Lakh in OI,long addition in NF.
6. Total F&O turnover was at 1.77 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 2.68lakh, Cash market volumes were higher as comapred to tomorrow so this can be the case of distribution as nifty shooted up on Rumor of rate cut so hold longs with strict sl PCR at 0.99 and VIX at 14.76,VIX has collapsed which shows confidence of Bulls to take market higher.
7. 5800 CE is having highest Open Interest of 95 lakh with unwinding of 22 lakhs in OI as Premium jumped from Rs 9 To Rs 19 ,5700 CE unwounded 15 lakhs in OI after Bulls were able to close nifty above 5700 .5400-6000 CE unwounded 38 lakhs in Open Interest.
8. 5600 PE is having highest Open Interest of 87 lakhs with addition of 8.6 lakhs in OI so 5600 is still the strong base for Nifty. 5500 PE saw a huge liquidation of 17 lakhs after yesterday addition of 20 lakhs suggesting put buyers were caught on wrong side as premium is down from Rs 22 to Rs 9 .5400-6000 PE added 9.5 lakhs in Open Interest,Bears again were not able to push nifty beyond 5618 and Bulls capitalized on the opportunity. But still we are trading in range of 5635-5725
9. FII sold 68 cores and DII sold 184 cores in cash segment,INR closed at at 53.41 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).FII bought 45 cores in Stock Futures.
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5705(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5723 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand).
Buy above 5725 Tgt 5743,5775 and 5800
Sell below 5697 Tgt 5671,5651 and 5635 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.