1. FII sold 20475 Contracts of Index Future,worth 616 cores with net OI increasing by 26859 contracts.
2. As Nifty Future was up by 49 points and Open Interest in Index Futures increased by 26859,so FII have taken shorts in Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures.Big Bang Reform as discussed in last thursday turn out to be Buy Rumor and Sell news kind of event and dramatic event of Flash crash also occurred.
3. NS closed at 5747 after making a 18 month high of 5815 but unable to close above 5800 on closing basis,Bulls are in control of market as they have closed nifty above 5740 on closing basis after making the low of 5706. Are Gaps filled for Nifty Spot (Click on Link to know more)
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5782 and 5815 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5706 and 5690 .Trend is Buy on Dips till 5694 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future October Open Interest is at 2.64 cores with a addition of 7.5 Lakh in OI,shorts got added in Nifty future.Only point of Concern is the 2.64 Cores in OI with just 5 days into the October series, now this clearly shows overconfidence of Bulls. Most probably we will see a dip in market so that weak bulls are flushed out. So hold longs with Strict stoploss.
6. Total F&O turnover was at 1.54 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 3.69 lakh. PCR at 1.08 and VIX at 16.78, VIX is also trading at its lower end of range and a upmove till 18.5-19 is on cards.
7. 6000 CE is having highest Open Interest of 67 lakhs with fresh addition of 6.2 lakhs in OI.5800 CE Open Interest at 64 is second highest lakhs, with fresh addition of 15.8 lakhs, and 6100 CE also added 4.5 lakhs ,premium of Rs 5.7 so 6100 calls is getting written as premium moved from 8 to rs 5 .5400-6100 CE saw an unwinding of added 38 lakhs in Open Interest.
8. 5700 PE is having highest Open Interest of 54.7 lakhs with unwinding of 0.94 K in OI,Bulls want to make at 5700 Will they be able to defend it?5800 PE added 0.68 lakhs in OI premium being 92 so put buying is also happening. 5400-6100 PE added just 0.98 lakhs in Open Interest. So its Bears who are at winning end and have taken a sound footing with 37 lakhs added in OI, Follow up action is required on Monday.
9.FII bought 4351 cores(But this also includes 3720 cores in HDFC) and DII sold 189 cores in cash segment,INR closed at at 51.83 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).FII sold 433 cores in Stock Futures.
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5725(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5755 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand).
Buy above 5760 Tgt 5775,5800 and 5815
Sell below 5740 Tgt 5706,5690 and 5670 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.