Nifty is under consolidation with positive bias from past 2 trading sessions,this consolidation should not be taken as the sign of weakness as Nifty is closing successfully above 5700 with fresh 52 week high. So please do not short the market as its not moving higher wait for the signal to emerge. Its better to wait on sidelines and watch the show till you get a clear signal.
1. FII bought 33707 Contracts of Index Future,worth 970 cores with net OI increasing by 28587 contracts.
2. As Nifty Future was up by 14 points and Open Interest in Index Futures increased by 28587,so FII have initiated longs in Index Future longs in Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures.
3. NS closed at 5731 after making a fresh 52 week high of 5743 but unable to break 5740 on closing basis,Bulls are in control of market as they have closed nifty above 5700 on closing basis . Range for Nifty has come to just 28 points so range expansion will be on cards soon. Mid caps stock are outperforming Nifty ie. playing catch up role.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5745 and 5775 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5716 and 5700 .Trend is Buy on Dips till 5665 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future October Open Interest is at 2.51 cores with a addition of 8 Lakh in OI,longs got added in Nifty future.Only point of Concern is the 2.5 Cores in OI with just 3 days into the October series, now this clearly shows overconfidence of Bulls. Most probably we will see a dip in market so that weak bulls are flushed out. So hold longs with Strict stoploss.
6. Total F&O turnover was at 0.88 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 1.8 lakh. PCR at 0.93 and VIX at 16.50, VIX is also trading at its lower end of range and a upmove till 18.5-19 is on cards.
7. 6000 CE is having highest Open Interest of 60 lakhs with fresh addition of 8 lakhs in OI.5800 CE Open Interest at 58 is second highest lakhs, with fresh addition of 8 lakhs.5300-6000 CE added just 24 lakhs in Open Interest.
8. 5400 PE is having highest Open Interest of 54 lakhs with fresh addition of 1.6 lakhs in OI,Bulls want to make 5400 as base for October Series.5600 PE added 7.5 lakhs in OI so 5600, 5700 PE added 8 lakhs in OI so Bulls have started capturing 5700 PE and is emerging as strong base emerging as per OI table. 5300-6000 PE added 22 lakhs in Open Interest.
9.FII bought 602 cores and DII sold 668 cores in cash segment,INR closed at at 52.16 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).FII sold 73.70 cores in Stock Futures.
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5757(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5733 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand).
Buy above 5746 Tgt 5775,5800 and 5820
Sell below 5715 Tgt 5700,5683 and 5650 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.