1. FII sold 4693 Contracts of Index Future,worth 133 cores with net OI decreasing by 12451 contracts.
2. As Nifty Future was down by 51 points and Open Interest in Index Futures decreased by 12451,so FII booked profits in longs of Nifty Future and Bank Nifty.Zoom in from start of October Series FII net Open Interest was 5.13 Lakhs NF at5729 and Today FII net OI is 5.95 with NF close at 5651 so in 12 trading sessions net OI has increased by 0.82 Lakhs with price down by 78 points so net to net basis FII are short in Index futures.
3. NS closed at 5648 after making a high of 5714 and low of 5636 but unable to break our resistance level of 5725 and Support of 5638 . Nifty daily chart is forming a Head and Shoulder pattern we are in process of forming a Right Shoulder now so if 5815 is not breached and 5630 gets broken in coming week lower levels are quiet possible.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5674 and 5694 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5618 and 5600 .Trend is Sell on Rise till 5725 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future October Open Interest is at 2.40 cores with unwinding of 5.7 Lakh in OI,longs getting unwounded .Premium in NF has come to just 3 points from 20 points in start of series so lot of longs getting unwounded. Here do not we were cautious in NF longs from 5 October the day it hit 2.64 cores saying it shows overconfidence of Bulls
6. Total F&O turnover was at 1.45 lakh Cores with total contract traded at month low of 2.22 lakh, PCR at 0.84 and VIX at 15.57.
7. 5800 CE is having highest Open Interest of 1 Core with fresh addition of 8.7 lakhs in OI and Premium at Rs 8 (down from 42 3 days ago).5900 CE Open Interest at 72 with net unwinding of 15 lakhs at premium of rs 1,5700 CE added 14 lakhs in OI so now 5700 will be strong resistance for Nifty .5400-6100 CE unwonded 2.3 lakhs in Open Interest.
8. 5600 PE is having highest Open Interest of 77 lakhs with addition of 0.37 lakhs in OI and premium at 30,5700 PE showed unwounded 6 lakhs .5400-6100 PE unwounded 12 lakhs in Open Interest.So Bears are having upperhand as of now as not allowing nifty to close above 5700
9.FII sold 204 cores and DII bought 595 cores in cash segment,INR closed at at 53.04 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).FII sold 29 cores in Stock Futures.
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5668(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5727 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand).
Buy above 5675 Tgt 5696,5725 and 5745
Sell below 5635 Tgt 5620,5600 and 5585 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.