Infosys Results were as per market expectation but future growth remains a point of concern and market thrashed the stock, HDFC results were good with NPA coming down lets see market rreaction today. We have Inflation data coming for September today and its the data after diesel price hike so will be keenly watched. Also Reliance results today evening so expect a volatile session today.
1. FII sold 11248 Contracts of Index Future,worth 288.47 cores with net OI decreasing by 11938 contracts.
2. As Nifty Future was down by 52 points and Open Interest in Index Futures decreased by 11938,so FII have booked profit in longs created in Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures. We are having 1 day up and 1 day down and getting very good trade based on both Quadrant system and trend deciding levels.
3. NS closed at 5676 after making a high of 5725 but unable to break our resistance level of 5728 and eventually drifted down . Nifty daily chart is forming a Head and Shoulder pattern we are in process of forming a Right Shoulder now so if 5815 is not breached and 5630 gets broken in coming week lower levels are quiet possible.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5700 and 5725 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5661 and 5638 .Trend is Sell on Rise till 5725 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future October Open Interest is at 2.48 cores with unwinding of 4.9 Lakh in OI,shorts did profit booking in Nifty future .
6. Total F&O turnover was at 1.44 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 2.34 lakh, PCR at 0.81 and VIX at 16.49.
7. 5800 CE is having highest Open Interest of 90 lakhs with fresh addition of 7.5 lakhs in OI and Premium at 23 (down from 42).5900 CE Open Interest at 90 with net addition of 7.1 lakhs at premium of rs 8, and 5700 CE also added 9.2 lakh in OI as bulls were not able to defend 5700 .5400-6100 CE added 22 lakhs in Open Interest.
8. 5600 PE is having highest Open Interest of 69.7 lakhs with a small unwinding of 0.56 lakhs in OI and premium at 30,5700 PE showed added of 2 lakhs .5400-6100 PE added 4.2 lakhs in Open Interest.So it seems rally is on back of short covering only. So as per our discussion on Thursday analysis rally was just short covering and back to corrective mode.
9.FII bought 201 cores and DII bought 188.2 cores in cash segment,INR closed at at 53.04 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).FII sold 279 cores in Stock Futures.
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5677(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5735 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand).
Buy above 5688 Tgt 5700,5725 and 5740
Sell below 5660 Tgt 5638,5620 and 5600 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.