1. FII sold 5940 Contracts of Index Future,worth 169 cores with net OI increasing by 2294contracts.
2. As Nifty Future was up by 18 points and Open Interest in Index Futures increased by 2294, so FII went longs today after several days in Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures.
3. NS closed at 5620 after making a high of 5624 and low of 5583. As discussed yesterday levels to watch is 5585 and today Nifty made a low of 5583 and bounced back, But unable to breach 5630 downward trendline. Also we mentioned in Facebook page above 5610 Nifty can give 15 points and NS made a high of 5624.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5635 and 5651 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5585 and 5554 .Trend is Sell on Rise till 5687 is not broken on closing basis. We have monthly closing tomorrow and we need to close above 5606 to keep the bullish trend intact. NS closed at 5620 hence monthly trend remain up.
5. Nifty Future November Open Interest is at 1.75 cores with liquidation of 4 lakh in OI,short got liquidated in NF. Premium has reduced in NF to 26 points after today’s fall which is good sign.Cost of Carry of NF has come down to 5.4 from 10.1 yesterday which denotes excessive bullishness is out of system.As most of Blue channels and traders had the talk of 6000 on Diwali and market always have habbit of surprising the herd. This time was no different.
6. Total F&O turnover was at 0.86 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 1.44 lakh, PCR at 0.81 and VIX at 14.40.
7. 5900 CE is having highest Open Interest of 58.9 Lakhs with addition of 3.55 lakhs in OI premium at Rs 9.8 ,5700 CE added 4.85 lakhs in OI with net OI at 52.7 Lakhs and 5600 CE added 3.68 lakhs in OI so 5700 becomes the immediate resistance for Nifty. 5400-6000 CE added 18.4 lakhs in OI.
8. 5600 PE is having Open Interest of 52 lakhs so 5600 is strong base for Nifty from start of November series which got tested today and 5600 PE writers are able to contain the fall. 5400 PE again added 3.5 lakhs in OI ,so 24 lakhs OI added in 4 days with premium of Rs 17.5400-6000 PE added 7 lakhs in OI
9. FII bought 248.48 cores and DII sold 97 cores in cash segment.Indian Rupee ,INR closed at at 54.08 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).FII bought 201.90 cores in Stock Futures.
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5610(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5688 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 11477
Buy above 5635 Tgt 5651,5676,5689
Sell below 5610 Tgt 5585,5567 and 5554 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Traders who Trade on Camarilla Pivot use this Link to get Auto Update Camarilla levels for Nifty and Nifty Stocks http://camarillapivotpoints.blogspot.in/
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.