September Series came to an end with Nifty gaining 6%, so whats in store for October series,let see how FII are preparing themselves for October Series.
1. FII bought 10928 Contracts of Index Future,worth 372.44 cores with net OI decreasing by Huge 311707 contracts.
2. As Nifty Future was down by 17 points and Open Interest in Index Futures decreased by 311707,so FII booked profits in Index Future longs in Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures.Like in August Series there net OI stands at 4.5 Lakhs so todays action will be crucial if they add more in OI rally can continue else we are in for a small correction.
3. NS closed at 5650 after making a high of 5694 and unable to break 5720 for 4 day,Bulls are in control of market as they have defended 5648 on closing basis as Nifty Spot made low of 5640 and bounced back. Nifty has formed a double bottom at 5640 and its a bullish pattern, we need to see a follow up move today.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5677 and 5720which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5640 and 5618 .Trend is Buy on Dips till 5600 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future October Open Interest is at 2.18 cores with a addition of 54 Lakh in OI,shorts got added in current series.Rollovers range for NF comes at 5732-5670.
6. Total F&O turnover was highest ever at 2.73 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 3.3 lakh. PCR at 1.13 and VIX at 16.91
7. 5700 CE is having highest Open Interest of 44 lakhs with fresh addition of 10 lakhs in OI.5800 CE Open Interest at 43 is second highest lakhs, with fresh addition of 8 lakhs.5300-5900 CE added just 24 lakhs in Open Interest.
8. 5300 PE is having highest Open Interest of 50 lakhs with fresh addition of 23 lakhs in OI,Bulls want to make 5300 as base for October Series.5600 PE added 2.8 lakhs in OI so 5600 does not look like strong base as of now, we need to see how much bulls are able to add in 5600 PE. 5300-5900 PE added 27 lakhs in Open Interest.
9.FII bought 399 cores and DII sold 447 cores in cash segment,INR closed at at 53.7 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).FII sold 187 cores in Stock Futures.
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5660(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5696 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand).
Buy above 5662 Tgt 5680,5700 and 5720
Sell below 5640 Tgt 5628,5605 and 5581 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.