Nifty made a fresh 52 week high and closed near its 78 week high of 5691.FII hot money coupled with reforms unveiled by Government of India making bulls to rise higher as Nifty has rallied 502 points in 12 trading session. Expiry is just 4 days away with 51 F&O Stocks moving out so trade these stocks very cautiously. Click this link to know which 51 stocks
1. FII sold 8596 Contracts of Index Future,worth 409 cores with net OI increasing by 30452 contracts.
2. As Nifty Future was up by 136 points and Open Interest in Index Futures increased by 30452, FII have covered shorts in Nifty and Bank Nifty Future and went long again in Index Futures. In Classical Technical Analysis any Stock Index makes a fresh high should be bought into.
3. NS closed at 5691,bulls took control Nifty in morning hours and kept on forming higher highs on Intraday charts.Nifty reacted from the range of 5720-5740 and closed below 5700.There are 5 gaps formed in Nifty,Click on Link to know Gaps in NIfty. Range of 5749-5775 will be tricky range and close above it 5900 will comes in jiffy.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5740 and 5775 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5665 and 5648 .Trend is Buy on Dips till 5522 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future September Open Interest is at 2.21 cores with a fresh addition of 2.6 Lakh in OI,longs addition is seen in Nifty future .Rollovers have started in NIfty Futures with addition of 13 lakhs in October series.Fresh longs are created in October series.
6. Total F&O turnover was whopping 2.44 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 4.12 lakh. PCR at 0.95 and VIX jumped to 18.93. Cash volumes saw a 40% jump to 11K cores so delivery based buying happening at higher levels.
7. 5700 CE is having highest Open Interest of 66 lakhs with unwinding of 6.8 lakhs in OI.5600 CE Open Interest at 44 lakhs, with addition of 6.3 lakhs.Immediate support is at 5648 as 5600 CE sheded 25 lakhs as per Open Interest table.Surprise was huge addition 25 lakhs in OI in 5900 CE so speculative activity in 5900 CE as it moved from 1 rs to 14 rs and closed at 5 rs. FII net sold 1760 cores in Options and should be active in 5900 CE. 5200-5900 CE unwounded 15 lakhs in Open Interest.
8. 5600 PE added 22 lakh in Open Interest total OI at 75 Lakhs,Bulls want to make 5600 as base for September Series.5700 PE also added huge 34 lakhs in Open Interest ,so puts writers want to take base to higher level to 5700. 5200-5900 PE added 44 lakhs in Open Interest bears getting blowout punch once again.
9.FII bought 2327 cores and DII sold 1127 cores in cash segment,INR closed at 4 months high at 53.45 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).FII sold 334 cores in Stock Futures.
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5542, Trend Changer at 5641 NF. (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand).
Buy above 5720 Tgt 5740,5775 and 5800
Sell below 5662 Tgt 5648,5620 and 5581 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.