RBI cut the CRR by 25 BPS and kept repo and reverse repo rates unchanged. 17000 Cores added more to the banking system,but will it trigger rate cut by banks?Read RBI view on Indian Economy
Nifty as discussed in Weekly analysis reacted from 5648,Nifty has moved too fast and furious so next move shall be consolidation in range of 5500-5650. Stock Specific action will be the trend for coming few days. We have discussed Impact of FDI in Multi Brand retail and FDI in Aviation in below post, Traders can have a look at levels for Stocks of their choice in the sector.
1. FII bought 41456 Contracts of Index Future,worth 1122.22 cores with net OI increasing by 21420 contracts.
2. As Nifty Future was up by 32 points and closed at 52 week high with Open Interest in Index Futures increasing by 21420, FII have intitated fresh long in Nifty and Bank Nifty Future.
3. NS closed at 5610 after making a new 52 week high of 5652,Nifty has broken the swing high of 5448 with a breakaway gap between 5435–5527.After a straight rise of 435 points in 9 trading session nifty will need to consolidate for any further moves. We have a trading holiday on Wednesday so tomorrow session will be an interesting one as traders can go for profit booking in later half of trading session.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5620 and 5652 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5587 and 5553 .Trend is Buy on Dips till 5463 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future September Open Interest is at 2.12 cores with a fresh addition of 10.4 Lakh in OI,long addition is seen in Nifty future .
6. Total F&O turnover was huge 1.94 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 3.17 lakh. PCR at 0.94 and VIX jumped 17% to 17.78. With huge jump in VIX Implied Volatility of Puts has also increased which is the reason even though Nifty Future has closed with 40 points gain Puts have closed with higher values as compared to Friday. PCR also dipped to 0.94 which indicates Nifty calls were written on Higher levels.
7. 5600 CE is having highest Open Interest of 67 lakhs with an unwinding of 13 lakhs in OI.5500 CE Open Interest at OI at 38 lakhs, with huge unwinding of 15 lakhs.Immediate resistance is at 5700 CE which is having the second highest Open Interest at 61 lakhs . 5200-5800 CE saw an huge unwinding of 11 lakhs in Open Interest.So Bears and Call Writers got mauled in this bullish mayhem.
8. 5500 PE added 8.9 lakh in Open Interest,Bulls want to make the 5500 as OI is now at 62 lakhs.5600 PE also added 11 lakhs in Open Interest which means 5600 will be captured tomorrow and we closed above it,but momentum is weakening as we were unable to close above 5648. 5200-5800 PE added huge 26 lakhs in Open Interest.Bulls will try to defend 5600 on closing basis, Any close below 5554 on Nifty Spot will favor bears in extreme short term
9.FII bought 2252 cores and DII sold 837 cores in cash segment,INR closed at 54.00 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).FII has bougth 7533 cores in cash market.
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5547, Trend Changer at 5376 NF. (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Traders who are observing Trend Changer Level closely can see the powerful effect of it. We were in Buy from 5309 and today we will gain 305 points.
Buy above 5621 Tgt 5648,5665 and 5700
Sell below 5588 Tgt 5553,5527 and 5500 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.