US Fed Disappointed, ECB disappointed Market Reaction after Draghi speech – http://bit.ly/OLjrY5. Draghi has asked the Spain to come with a formal bailout request and Spain Index IBX is down 8% from highs of day. EU is down between 2-3% from highs of the day. So what shall we expect out of Nifty, Will Nifty follow the suit or will it outperform.
1. FII sold 3595 Contracts of NF ,worth 86 cores with net OI increasing by 13721 contracts.
2. As Nifty Future was down by 9 points and OI has increased by 13721 contracts means FII have done partial profit booking in longs still no evidence of shorts getting added at higher levels, as NF has closed above the Rollover range of 5210.
3. NS closed at 5227 which is above 5208(Support are now coming down,5213 yesterday),Bulls firmly defended the support level firmly closing above 5208. Another choppy session came and went with Nifty volumes lowest from 2006.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5259 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5200-5170 .Trend is still buy on Dips till 5208 is not broken on closing basis.Tomorrow we have weekly closing and close above 5237 will keep the weekly momentum intact.
5. Nifty August OI is at 2.25 cores with an addition of 2.35 Lakh in OI,fresh shorts were added by retailers and HNI. Everyone wants to short the market and mass psychology again bearish,ECB disappointed Will Nifty oblige the bears tomorrow.
6. Total F&O turnover was 0.55 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 1.59 lakh.Today the range for NF was just 31 points as we were near such an important resistance followed by US Fed QE announcement so market participants did not have much commitment. The volumes and Turnover was lowest since 2006
7. 5400 CE saw an unwinding of 1.4 lakhs and total OI stands at 59 lakhs, Again 6.6 lakh addition in 5500 CE suggests smart money are buying calls at higher level looking at FII Options data. They were net buyer of 1324 cores in Index Options.
8. On Put side 5000 PE saw an addition of 9 lakhs,immediate support of Nifty.4900-5500 PE added total of 10 lakhs in OI.5200 PE added 2 lakh in OI suggesting market participants are seeing nifty sustaining above 5200 tomorrow.
9.FII bought 140 cores and DII sold 66 cores in cash segment.FII has pumped in 2954 cores in 4 days of August series in cash market alone.INR closed at 56.11 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5187, Trend Changer at 5205 NF (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand).
Buy above 5259 Tgt 5286,5310 and 5350
Sell below 5212 Tgt 5200,5171,5154 and 5130 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.